Should I or shouldn't I tell her I have a crush on her

Always follow your heart. If your heart tells you to press 'send' do it. What is served in screwing yourself into a stomach ulcer? Love deserves more. Perhaps a long heartpouring email would be too much for her all at once. Maybe just a few sentences that you have thought about and are calm and clear and soft, rather than a passionate rant (not that I am suggesting your letter would be a rant but things written in this kind of state are rarely level headed and sensible). Not that love should be sensibe either. I just think that there is a danger of overwhelming her, especially if she has no idea you feel that way.

Take it gently but make yourself very clear. THere are too many hours spent heartaching because you don't think someone has picked up on a hint that might be so obscure to them but so clear to you. Be straightforward and gentle and very clear. Make it absolutely plain that it's okay if she does't feel the same way and that you would want your realtionship as friends to continue no matter what. If she is a good friend then she will understand even if she doesn't feel the same way. If she is a true friend it might be unconfotable for a while but then there will be laughter and sniggers and teasing and things will go back to normal. If it ends the friendship then it wasn't a true friendship and it wasn't worth having anyway.

A for letting love die... that would be criminal.

Your in love, and that's a beautiful thing.

Nephy has definately given you some great advice.

All I can say is...

When you love someone or something strong enough to be able to take risks, then it must be worth it.

Remember; if it feels good, then it must be good.

Does your Mind understand why you need to take the risk?

Does your Heart demand it?

Does your Soul realize the possible outcomes?

Yes?

Then Risk it.

Love is simply too beautiful to run from.

Always follow your heart. If your heart tells you to press 'send' do it. What is served in screwing yourself into a stomach ulcer? Love deserves more. Perhaps a long heartpouring email would be too much for her all at once. Maybe just a few sentences that you have thought about and are calm and clear and soft, rather than a passionate rant (not that I am suggesting your letter would be a rant but things written in this kind of state are rarely level headed and sensible). Not that love should be sensibe either. I just think that there is a danger of overwhelming her, especially if she has no idea you feel that way.

Take it gently but make yourself very clear. THere are too many hours spent heartaching because you don't think someone has picked up on a hint that might be so obscure to them but so clear to you. Be straightforward and gentle and very clear. Make it absolutely plain that it's okay if she does't feel the same way and that you would want your realtionship as friends to continue no matter what. If she is a good friend then she will understand even if she doesn't feel the same way. If she is a true friend it might be unconfotable for a while but then there will be laughter and sniggers and teasing and things will go back to normal. If it ends the friendship then it wasn't a true friendship and it wasn't worth having anyway.

A for letting love die... that would be criminal.

What an exelennt idea Neph! I was quite a mess last night and thankfully desided to wait untill morning. I'm the one who does things with all the passion and I'm sure it freaks the weakest ones off....

But right, this time I'll play things cool. Don't wanna scare the possible love of my life... If miracles should happen, lol

Your in love, and that's a beautiful thing.

Nephy has definately given you some great advice.

All I can say is...

When you love someone or something strong enough to be able to take risks, then it must be worth it.

Remember; if it feels good, then it must be good.

Does your Mind understand why you need to take the risk?

Does your Heart demand it?

Does your Soul realize the possible outcomes?

Yes?

Then Risk it.

Love is simply too beautiful to run from.

My mind doesn't understand it and deffinitelly fights back. But then again I don't seem to have mind for anything else right now. She's like every other thought I have.

My heart demands it, yeh. It physically beats more heavily than usually when I think about this.

My soul is totally scared, she is like the mirror to my soul with totally freaky coinssidences.

And as addition, my subconsiousness works in the weirdest way with her. My dreams have been omen like. That's something I can't pass, everytime something important in my life is going on, my dreams go into this superdrive giving me perspective.

But, I've desided to wait for a while and not hurry.

My mind doesn't understand it and deffinitelly fights back. But then again I don't seem to have mind for anything else right now. She's like every other thought I have.

My heart demands it, yeh. It physically beats more heavily than usually when I think about this.

My soul is totally scared, she is like the mirror to my soul with totally freaky coinssidences.

And as addition, my subconsiousness works in the weirdest way with her. My dreams have been omen like. That's something I can't pass, everytime something important in my life is going on, my dreams go into this superdrive giving me perspective.

But, I've desided to wait for a while and not hurry.

Glad to hear :)

Ahaha sorry, as a teenager, I usualy don't think too clearly before doing things, sometimes without thinking rationally, and sometimes without understanding the consequences!

Tehe my bad <3

Good for you, I wish you all the happiness and luck that I can possibly give you because you deserve it! :)

My advice would be to make sure you know each other well first, before doing anything. In my experience, if a person doesn't know you well, and you put your feelings into words, it tends to scare them off. If you have a friendship to begin with, then you can work from there.