Hottest occupation

Do you fancy a fireman, a doctor, a farmer etc.?

I have had a tiny thing for vets, ever since a hot, young, kind one rescued my baby cat. We had to work together when he was alone on call, and he more or less helped me to stay sane too in the horrible situation. My cat's fine now too!

I have a thing for artists and singers :)

most of them are air-heads though :/

i like other horse people only because they are normaly fit, and they understand the crazy lifestyle.

But i reckon that musicians are pretty hot :P

artists. Except then i feel lame because they probably dress well and are amazingly visually talented etc etc. ....

Writers! Because that's what i'm going to be :D :D :D

otherwise (i decided this on NYE) - pyrotechnicians!!! (fireworks people)- how cool would that be!?!?

Intelligence = sexy. Although i find creativity to be almost equally sexy, so i reckon all the cliches are pretty hot; writters, professors, artists, musicians, sadhgdlgdTIMETRAVELLERS etc. However I know a few smexy gardeners and pool boys. Soooo,,,

Hot people are hot. Occpations...meh.

• Like 1

artists. Except then i feel lame because they probably dress well and are amazingly visually talented etc etc. ....

Writers! Because that's what i'm going to be :D :D :D

otherwise (i decided this on NYE) - pyrotechnicians!!! (fireworks people)- how cool would that be!?!?

You don't know many artists do you :)

Crown Prince of England is looking pretty good.

The crown prince=heir apparent~heir presumptive of England and Wales is the Duke of Cornwall, which is held by William's father Charles. All of Williams titles are courtesy titles and are specially awarded by the Queen, and are not held by right of birth.

• 2 months later...

I like prince Harry better. Much better. :king:

I agree! Prince Harry is a lot yummy-er! haha

Now back on topic. I a thing for pilots. Fighter pilots mostly, but I've stared at a few airline pilots as well.

Professional dominatrices are pretty hot. cool.gif

Okay, jk, jk.

Airline stewardesses make me swoon.

Yehhhhh. They have such nice speaking voices, as well as pilots. Especially when they go on the PA and tell you there will be mild turbulence or something that will rock your world

My personal Mr.Perfect

who will attend to all my needs and wants <3 (:

Seeing as my own personal Mr. Perfect must have perfect teeth to be perfect...I'd say a dentist. Something about that smiling man in scrubs leaning over you....

And lawyers wearing really tight suits!! :wub:

Do really tight wrist bands count :) I don't do suits EVER.

I don't know why I have a thing for Lawyers and Wall-Street Types. They're usually arrogant and workaholics... but sexy (and often rich, which doesn't hurt.)

Yay!!! Although... um... maybe not :( I'm not arrogant, I'm not a workaholic and I'm not rich. Does that mean I'm not sexy either :( On the up side I speak legalese which is a bit of latin, a bit of high english and a lot of bullshit :)

Professional dominatrices are pretty hot. cool.gif

I've not gone professional yet but I am a very enthusiastic amateur

The Chippendale boys.....

chippendale.jpg

Absolutely not my type in any way shape or form, l like the trousers and the guy in the middle at the back has lovely eyes but that's about it.

I've been having a little day dreaming with Prince Harry since I saw his pic last year. Guilty!... Now back to the topic, I don't care if you're a dentist or a lawn mower. I just like 'em hot! But I think an artiste will get an automatic plus...

I've been having a little day dreaming with Prince Harry since I saw his pic last year. Guilty!... Now back to the topic, I don't care if you're a dentist or a lawn mower. I just like 'em hot! But I think an artiste will get an automatic plus...

Um lets see guitar players and/or singers. GAH!!!! I swoon and would do practically anything. Doesn't hurt that my boyfriend's a bass player *giggles* Although apart from musicians. I would have to say business men or politicians are total hotties. Complete with the suits, luxury sedans, city condos and dinner parties. Hah. I sooo want to marry a social elite!

• 2 weeks later...

Fireman is definitely the hottest occupation. :2thumbs: See....because they fight fire....and fire is....hot......and...I-I'll just see myself out....

I'll have to agree. That is definitely the hottest occupation in my opinion. Maybe it's all the firefighter calendars and everything but still... :P

Fireman is definitely the hottest occupation. :2thumbs: See....because they fight fire....and fire is....hot......and...I-I'll just see myself out....

That was cute. lol. My cousin who was a stripper and a fireman(not when stripping) would have laughed his butt off over that one. What is really funny is he ended up being a cop. The stripping helped to pay for college.