Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

I just finished all your completed stories

It is unusual for me to enjoy an author enough to read one story after another. I usually get tired of an author and his/her style and need to swap off so that I don't get tired of the author, but I couldn't help myself with your stories.

I just want to say great job and thanks for your stories.

Jim

• Like 2

It is unusual for me to enjoy an author enough to read one story after another. I usually get tired of an author and his/her style and need to swap off so that I don't get tired of the author, but I couldn't help myself with your stories.

I just want to say great job and thanks for your stories.

Jim

I did the same thing and agree with you totally.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was just about to start reading the novels when I realized that Let the Music Play and Changing Lanes are not in GA Stories. Will they be moved?

C James has been unwell recently, and is now in the process of recovering. As a result, he has been slow in copying his stories across. I am sure they will be copied across eventually. They( LTMP and CL) are currently available via his site C James site. Please comment or leave a review here on his forum. I am sure he would welcome it.

Sorry for my slow replies!

First, THANK YOU!

Now, about the stories moving... yep, Red is right. I was in the process of moving them when I was hit by a bad case of pneumonia. I've never had it before, and never want to again. It is not fun. :)

I'm over it, just still a bit weak, and tire easy. So, I will be moving the three completed novels (For the Love, Let the Music Play, and Changing Lanes) to GA stories. They are currently available on my main site,

http://cjames.gayauthors.org/

and will be until totally moved over, at which point I'll change all the chapter links and indexes in my site.

CJ :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..