Our Unique Moon and Blood Bonds by DKing23

kay I'm new here so If yall could help me I would really appriciate it. I began reading Our Unique Moon several weeks ago and really enjoyed it then I started to read Blood Bonds the second half but today as I got on to read the letters were all green and when I clicked on the title it would not let me read it. Does any one know the reason why or how I can fix it if their is a way. als DKing love your story, pls let me finish reading it.

Does anybody know where to find those stories under their real names and authors? I was in the middle of these too and I'd love to finish them. Plus I'd like to give the real author some much deserved recognition.

• Site Administrator

Unfortunately the full list isn't even complete as it appears he was posting these stories in multiple places on the web. I know that some of the authors have chosen to have the stories re-titled to their original work title and placed under their name and some are opting to have their stories deleted. I will put a request in that we ask if the authors who have identified their stories would allow us to post where they might be found for readers if they opt not to have them posted here at GA.

• Site Administrator

I will add that we haven't yet identified the real author of Our Unique Moon. While it's possible that that is an original piece by DKing23, given the number of stories under his name that we know are not his, we have to assume that that particular story is also not his.

Sorry,

Graeme

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Not at this time. If we are not able to locate the original author most likely those unclaimed stories will be deleted in case they were plagiarized as well. We will not republish any story that we can not verify is not being posted by the original author. It wouldn't be right.

• 2 weeks later...