Help to Create the story

The boy gain strength and...

Resume of the story

Once upon a time there was a boy with A boy with something to hide. It was a disaster when they walked into the gypsy camp when the lady with the beard spotted him

"You're Supposed to be dead!" She shrieked as she tugged on his large muscled forearm. "How did you find me, you bastard!" Her nails were digging into his wrist as he tried to make sense of what's happening to him. Lightning struck the wagon Yellow flames shooting high above.

The fortune teller shrieked "It has started, already!" But had it, really?

An innocent bystander screamed :

"It's the dragon Gorhath attacking"

Let go of my boyfriend. was his first thought He will eat me, next.

"Where's that darn wizard, Foltar?" The fortune teller cried, “ He's hiding over there by the bushes fearing for his dragon claw magical amulet, stolen” Suddenly the dragon open fire hot breath boiling the lake. The transformation had begun:

The hellish prologue had ended. And the story truly begins

"Where am I?" Whispered the confused boy.

"What strange place this is"

"Get out of here now!"He heard echoed around him

Cried the tiny dwarf the diminutive man was snatched by a large, man-eating mountain troll who had escaped not so long ago from the Justin Bieber lookalike show. The dwarf was pocketed as a snack for the trol addicted by the boy's taste The troll was suddenly knocked aside by the dwarf's really butch partner who had a prominent mole who was dating an otter.

The boy gain strength and