More Bieber

Yessssss Bieberburger, pedobait time.

Lol, this behaviour isn't surprisingly whatsoever, considering he did explode into fame when he was like 14 or whatever. What a spoiled tool.

Honestly, I hate it when celebrities act all diva ish. I mean, you're an idol, and as talented as you are, you should be grateful and courteous that you're famous. So many people look up to you. Be mature at least in public, or all you'll be doing is making a fool out of yourself.

• Like 3

Justin Bieber will be a future Charlie Sheen, mark my words !

I think Macaulay Caulkin is more like it. A no longer famous, forgotten star who's a raging coke head. At least Sheen is still famous. Give it a couple years and the newest teenie bopper "heart throb" will come around and Justin Bieber will be the next Aaron Carter.

• Like 1

I ordered a lock of Justin Bieber's hair a couple of weeks back and it still hasn't come! wtf?!?

I'm pretty much going craaaaaaazyyy...

Oh baby babby babbyyy oooooooooooooooooo

Soon you'll always be mine...mine...

• Like 1

I think Macaulay Caulkin is more like it. A no longer famous, forgotten star who's a raging coke head. At least Sheen is still famous. Give it a couple years and the newest teenie bopper "heart throb" will come around and Justin Bieber will be the next Aaron Carter.

I hope someone with some sense has young Justin putting away most of his money for a rainy day. Storm clouds are looming.

• Like 1

Justin is a still a kid. He still acts as one. But when you're a kid celebrity people expect you to be mature. Justin has not really shown maturity. In as much as he has been a good role model (generally) he still has a lot of growing to do.

That being said, I love the idea that he donated his hair to charity (an amount estimated to be above 4,000). At least. he's not a greedy kid.

1) go to google translate

2) convert from English to Vietnamese

3) type "will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty"

4) copy translation

5) translate from Vietnamese to English

6) paste the translation you copied

7) translate!!

Confirmed by Google ; ) hahah

I hope someone with some sense has young Justin putting away most of his money for a rainy day. Storm clouds are looming.

Probably, he will either fade out or go into TV like Luke Perry and get his shot to fame as the eternal teenager (God, how long did that last? or has it ever ended?)

He's lived in a bubble the past few years, surrounded by employees he probably confuses with friends. The best things he could do for himself as a human being would be the worst things he could do for his career. His entourage isn't going to recommend he do something to feed his spirit or grow a personality.

Unless he does fail, he may not ever learn what it is do be an authentic human being. For his sake, I hope it's a soft landing, and he finds something the other side of fame.

And for my sake, I hope it happens soon.

That being said, I love the idea that he donated his hair to charity (an amount estimated to be above 4,000).

Is that all? One local teenager here... not a celeb -- raised $25,000 to shave her head (bald!) and donate her hair -- blonde and halfway down her back -- for children's cancer research.

A couple local businesses (one she worked for, a couple she hit up for donations) did matching of personal donations and a lot of regular people pitched in including people who didn't know her (directly to the charity who was keeping count).

He could have done better.