Oh glorious spring

How we've missed your sweet, fresh scent

Welcome nature's muse

By Langley Cornwall

So the equinox is in like 3 days....

Some music to get you in the mood....

Curious to hear what GA's peeps plans are?

Some of us will have breaks from school, yeah?

What are your plans? Vacation? Traveling? Studying?

I already went on a mini pre-spring vacation. You'll find me inside studying (yeah I know boring), running (now that it's not snowing) outside, and hitting the gymn! (Might as well start on getting the top part of my body perfect for beach season :P)

I'm sure the season of mating will bring about some changes to some of our lives too :)

Maybe share what your favorite part of spring is too?

I love the smell of fresh rain, and running in it! Who know's maybe there'll be some kissing in rain this year too :wub:

I don't get spring break until April, but I'm heading back home to Alaska to spend time with family and go to the all-important teacher job fair. :)

My father has promised some actual time together! I hope we can do some fishing. :2thumbs:

It's supposed to still be Summer here, but Autumn's come early. I've already got the woolly scarves and socks out ! WAH!!! This is Australia! Totally not supposed to happen. No "Spring Break" as such, but i'm heading to Western Australia for two weeks to visit all my grandparents. My nana had a fall recently and she's ok, but still in hospital, so definitely definitely glad i'm going.

And hopefully it will be warmer over there too. I plan on at least ONE day on a beach somewhere...

Even it says "spring", it'll be still winter until early April. They're calling for snow this weekend. >.<

I already had my "spring break" three weeks ago in February... so...

Nothing planned. I'm just poor as hell to be doing any travelling.

With temps in the 80's this week (that's hi 20's for you metric folks), it's time to break out the Sapphire & Tonic :2thumbs:

And toast to queen on the bottle? I don't drink hard liquor but have fun!

Even it says "spring", it'll be still winter until early April. They're calling for snow this weekend. >.<

I already had my "spring break" three weeks ago in February... so...

Nothing planned. I'm just poor as hell to be doing any travelling.

oh you poor montrealers, have a good friend there....have lots of poutine and dance it up at your fab clubs :P That will keep you all warm...

Maybe look for a rich hubby, so you're not so poor anymore...jokes ;)

It's supposed to still be Summer here, but Autumn's come early. I've already got the woolly scarves and socks out ! WAH!!! This is Australia! Totally not supposed to happen. No "Spring Break" as such, but i'm heading to Western Australia for two weeks to visit all my grandparents. My nana had a fall recently and she's ok, but still in hospital, so definitely definitely glad i'm going.

And hopefully it will be warmer over there too. I plan on at least ONE day on a beach somewhere...

Ohh the autumn my favorite season with all the colors of leaves. My friends in Sydney right now actually...I hope your nana gets better, Zolia. Hugs of healing...Sounds like a plan, your aussie beachs are full of nice water and hot bois in those tight aussie bum shorts...enough said...

I don't get spring break until April, but I'm heading back home to Alaska to spend time with family and go to the all-important teacher job fair. :)

My father has promised some actual time together! I hope we can do some fishing. :2thumbs:

It will be good in Alaska no? BRRRRRRR....What kinds of fishies you gonna catch, dark?

I'm gonna go visit my boyfriend again in the beginning of April and then for the first time ever he's coming back home with me (!!!) and he'll finally meet my parents (<_<). Other than that I've really got nothing planned. I'm kinda weird about spring, I love that the show is finally melting but I hate the warm weather. *shrugs*

I'm currently on vacation in Montreal now lol, will be back to DC on the night of the 20th, so... it will be a boring and dull on the first day of spring :P

DC has a ton of hot gays I hear and yummy crepes...make sure you have good poutine in MTL!

The beach baby!!! Woot!

Oh hells yeah, the beach at Philly from the pics I've seen is pretty RADICALLLLL!

I plan on studying constantly to ace my finals, and perhaps getting some outdoor exercise if the day seems mild enough.

Docile, you don't make me feel like a fool for staying in and spending about 6 hours a day on studying...maybe 10 minutes on outdoor exercises...maybe in a week 3 hours of exercise...should do more to get that HOT BEACH BOD...

I'm gonna go visit my boyfriend again in the beginning of April and then for the first time ever he's coming back home with me (!!!) and he'll finally meet my parents (<_<). Other than that I've really got nothing planned. I'm kinda weird about spring, I love that the show is finally melting but I hate the warm weather. *shrugs*

Be happy you can bring your BF home to meet your parents. That will never ben option for me.....Yeah you and your obsession with snow eh....They have 6 feet of new snow here on the ski slopes...I keep telling ya man, elope with cammy to canada...plus theres a shit load of police jobs here...

oh you poor montrealers, have a good friend there....have lots of poutine and dance it up at your fab clubs :P That will keep you all warm...

4C and I wore just t-shirt + hoodie outside.

It's warm now. Relatively.

I have friends... MIND YOU!!! ¬¬

It will be good in Alaska no? BRRRRRRR....What kinds of fishies you gonna catch, dark?

Big ones! :P

LOL. Naw, probably nothing in season. Won't even be break-up yet -- river's will all be frozen still. But whenever I think about spending time with my dad I remember how fun it was fishing when I was younger. He bought me plane tickets to visit, so I'm thinking maybe he's serious this time. Seems like he's said he wants to spend time with me but is never available ... I can't help hoping.

That's because you have it easy in Vancouver during winter.

I have no problem with running in -2. That's usually the coldest I go out in, but my fingers suffer. And I need to use them for my music, so I try not to do it...

LOL. Naw, probably nothing in season. Won't even be break-up yet -- river's will all be frozen still. But whenever I think about spending time with my dad I remember how fun it was fishing when I was younger. He bought me plane tickets to visit, so I'm thinking maybe he's serious this time. Seems like he's said he wants to spend time with me but is never available ... I can't help hoping.

Aww that will be great. Are you out to him and how does he feel about the whole gay thing? Ice fishing sounds fun....

See my dad is just annoying and spends too much time with me...and trys to hook me up with fugly sluts...

Aww that will be great. Are you out to him and how does he feel about the whole gay thing? Ice fishing sounds fun....

See my dad is just annoying and spends too much time with me...and trys to hook me up with fugly sluts...

It's been snowing in the Sierra, our spring break is this week March 21-25 plus this weekend and next weekend, so my brother Chris and I are going to get in some cross country skiing for a few days at Tahoe Donner. We'll stay at a friend's cabin at Truckee. Then when we get tired of the snow we can drive home. There's a 72 to 100 inch base and light to moderate snow is expected most of the week. Perfect conditions!

Colin B)

No, I'm not out to any of my family, but I think my dad suspects. He told my sister that, of his children, I'm the one he doesn't know how to relate to and he can never anticipate what I'm going to do. And yet I'm the one he talked to when he was thinking about divorcing my mom and I'm the one who graduated college and isn't always asking for money. You'd think me being successful would be a good thing. He has asked me several times if I'll be "single" when I move home... You scare me; what if my dad tries to hook me up, too? :o

Yikes!

I have no problem with running in -2. That's usually the coldest I go out in, but my fingers suffer. And I need to use them for my music, so I try not to do it...

Use gloves. I don't think anyone is going to think twice if you wear a t-shirt and shorts with that... They'll understand. :P