No, I'm not out to any of my family, but I think my dad suspects. He told my sister that, of his children, I'm the one he doesn't know how to relate to and he can never anticipate what I'm going to do. And yet I'm the one he talked to when he was thinking about divorcing my mom and I'm the one who graduated college and isn't always asking for money. You'd think me being successful would be a good thing. He has asked me several times if I'll be "single" when I move home... You scare me; what if my dad tries to hook me up, too? :o

Yikes!

Wait your moving back to alaska? What when and why? Poor you, well you could always tell him? I plan to come out after I am really financially stable...

Use gloves. I don't think anyone is going to think twice if you wear a t-shirt and shorts with that... They'll understand. :P

I can't cause then how will I operate my ipod silllyyyyy jack frosttyyyyy

It's been snowing in the Sierra, our spring break is this week March 21-25 plus this weekend and next weekend, so my brother Chris and I are going to get in some cross country skiing for a few days at Tahoe Donner. We'll stay at a friend's cabin at Truckee. Then when we get tired of the snow we can drive home. There's a 72 to 100 inch base and light to moderate snow is expected most of the week. Perfect conditions!

Colin B)

Sounds like something tetrefine would enjoy haha. I cant ski for shizzile or board har har. I suck balls at most sports actuallz 4 real

It's been snowing in the Sierra, our spring break is this week March 21-25 plus this weekend and next weekend, so my brother Chris and I are going to get in some cross country skiing for a few days at Tahoe Donner. We'll stay at a friend's cabin at Truckee. Then when we get tired of the snow we can drive home. There's a 72 to 100 inch base and light to moderate snow is expected most of the week. Perfect conditions!

Colin B)

Sounds like something tetrefine would enjoy haha. I cant ski for shizzile or board har har. I suck balls at most sports actuallz 4 real

I can't cause then how will I operate my ipod silllyyyyy jack frosttyyyyy

Obviously you're an amateur when dealing with "wintry conditions". :P

Ever heard of gloves with open-ended fingertips? Or mittens with a flap to expose your fingers? Just so that you can use your sweet ipod properly as you run. :D

Obviously you're an amateur when dealing with "wintry conditions". :P

Ever heard of gloves with open-ended fingertips? Or mittens with a flap to expose your fingers? Just so that you can use your sweet ipod properly as you run. :D

[/quote

I'm an amateur at many things. But you montrealies are all geniuses. One of my closest bisexual friendlies is in Montreal. He's a chillin dude. Thanx 4 ur help Jackie frostie. U made me really happy 2day. Merci beucoup. Aurevoir.