Do you kiss on a first date?

Yeah, it depends on the person you're dating now to see if he/she fits what u feel that will be perfect for a relationship, then give a good night's kiss on the first date and let him/her know that you want a second date or whatever like that.

If you're not liking the person and/or the date, then don't give him/her any indication that you want a second date by not kissing or anything like that.

Just go with the flow depending on how the date went. I find rigid "I never kiss on a first date" rules kinda weird, as I truly can't imagine going on a first date and really feeling a genuine connection with someone, but denying myself a kiss if I really wanted t.

I think it'll be different for everyone, but a kiss on the first date should be all right. Just go with the flow, I guess. But then again, I don't have much experience in dating. Posted Image

Sorry but I think this is funny. Being unfamiliar with Lesbian relationships I'll only talk about us guys. It sounds like you all are straight. Guessing games and being coy are for girls. When I date if I like the guy I kiss him...If I really like him...well things could get intimate. Just my thoughts.....Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't, but that was during my six month period when I was going on dates (which totaled three, with three different people). I have issues with physical contact, as I'm very jumpy. I also haven't been on a date in 16 months xD

Edited by DragonMando

I'm not the dating type - don't have the self-confidence (or the age for that matter, but I believe that I know myself well enough to be able to say this) but also I feel that I'd meet the person as an acquaintance then perhaps become romantically attracted.

I don't believe in full out kissing on the first date, you know w/ tongue and everything. I have to get to know the person for about a week or more before a full out kiss, even if I might really like the person on the first date. With that said, I have no problem with a kiss on the cheek or a close mouth kiss which does not include any tongue.