"America is doomed"

I don't know what kind of sick person would dis-honor the soldiers that protect their country and their rights. The westboro people have no right to go to a funeral of a soldier and say that they deserved it. This isnt a church, this is a cult. And they ARENT Christians, they are liars. How dare they use God's name and one verse in the bible that they have twisted around. mad.gif I've never heard of a more twisted and perverse version of the bible, she basically created her own sickening "religion."

Props to Julie Banderas.

• Like 2

Okay in their defence, they are merely enjoying their freedom of speech. On the other, they are belling the wrong cat. The soldiers didn't invite themselves to the wars (which I believe is bone of convention).And then, it's interesting that this church has taken it on itself to feel like the Free Masons of this time.

Okay in their defence, they are merely enjoying their freedom of speech. On the other, they are belling the wrong cat. The soldiers didn't invite themselves to the wars (which I believe is bone of convention).And then, it's interesting that this church has taken it on itself to feel like the Free Masons of this time.

I agree with most of what you said; however, you dishonor the Free Masons with that statement. (Lots of them in my family, gotta protect my kin.)

Fred Phelps and his ilk are a disgrace and an embarrassment. They deserve to be ridiculed and publicly humiliated for what they have done.

It's sad that these so-called Christians are getting publicity. I wish the that people, wherever the group may be, would shun them and treat them with the same disrespect that they have displayed. If they are treated poorly every place they go, perhaps they'll get the message that they are not welcome.

If they came to my area, I would gather everyone I could to create a wall of humanity to block all their attempts. We used to lock up our lunatics, and the severely insane would be medicated to keep them from disrupting others' lives.

Edited by Tipdin

I could rant on and on about that cult that would put this topic squarely in the Soapbox, but I won't.

So I'm just going to sum it up.

They are a disgrace the the Christian faith, disgrace to the United States, and a disgrace to humanity. They should be treated like the animals they are, and should be shunned by the media.

I didn't mean to insult the Free Masons. I'm merely pointing out that the WBC are fighting for what 'they' deem important to their faith and belief. The Free Masons did Christianity a lot of good for me to diss them(here).

You gotta remember that the majority of WBC members are incestual spawns from Phelp's own family. They show up to get attention from the media, and there are plenty of groups who have sprung up to counter their pathetic little antics, like the Patriot Guard Riders. I would seriously hope that people can see through this little group for what they are: Not Christians, but a cult led by a delusional maniac on a power trip.

I never in my life thought I'd ever say, type or think this but.....+1 respect for the KKK <_<

The thing I find funny about the WBC is that statistically (if you go by the one in ten thing) at least two of the people in that family are gay.

I didn't mean to insult the Free Masons. I'm merely pointing out that the WBC are fighting for what 'they' deem important to their faith and belief. The Free Masons did Christianity a lot of good for me to diss them(here).

NP hug.gif

To the news woman I have to say..... YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! And it's true what she asked that ugly looking hag.... What the hell are they doing living in OUR America if they hate it so much? I'm willing to buy her an airplane ticket to send her to Siberia!! :angry:

Religion is a "dangerous" pallet for humans. Like free speech,religion is very subjective and when a "shepherd" want's to gather a flock then he preaches his version of what rules you should abide by. Every religion has it's rules to live by but some radicals try to "ammend " the good books of each religion to justify their rogue agenda. Christians had their KKK,all in the name of God. The radical Muslims desecrated the Qoran and it's teachings in order to re-invent the teachings of the prophet Muhommad and justify terrorism. They always shout "allah aqbar" aka God is great. It's nothing more than jiad. The preacher in Fl is a fool to burn the Quran and inflame the Muslim people overseas . It may be freedom of speech but it's not good judgement.

Religion is a "dangerous" pallet for humans. Like free speech,religion is very subjective and when a "shepherd" want's to gather a flock then he preaches his version of what rules you should abide by. Every religion has it's rules to live by but some radicals try to "ammend " the good books of each religion to justify their rogue agenda. Christians had their KKK,all in the name of God. The radical Muslims desecrated the Qoran and it's teachings in order to re-invent the teachings of the prophet Muhommad and justify terrorism. They always shout "allah aqbar" aka God is great. It's nothing more than jiad. The preacher in Fl is a fool to burn the Quran and inflame the Muslim people overseas . It may be freedom of speech but it's not good judgement.

Gosh your describing the radicals of each religious group ... its surprising the non-radicals didn't put them down? But we're fortunate that there hasn't been acts beyond protesting and sticks and stones. Its proving words do hurt more than acts of violence. The radicals so far hasn't acted as badly as in the 60s. However, they could take modern day tactics to the limits by the use of the internet. Today we don't seem do things against bad acts as we did in the 60s or some other era.

Its seems that in religion or agnosticism or Gnosticism..... that there is a lot of human trashy stuff (politics, me me me in the name of god, money money, power power, greed) ... there is a lack of what the religions are about. ... because its polluted or watered down. Its now more of a commercialized product ... the freedom is to really purchase and be sold a belief ... networking in a religious group for furthering human trashy stuff.

However there's a lot of history stuff that's wrapped up inside of where we go to worship.

There was a history channel show about the lost gospels that explains roughly what they were about. It seems that they represented an agnostic belief written in a gospel theme. Since it was at the time of this Constantine, it was a matter who was more organized and funded to put out their version of the bible. Example, there is no proof that Gospel\Book of John was actually written by John, the Follower of Jesus. It could be viewed as like a chronicles or a written viewpoint. There has been studies done on the lost gospels and they are dated a few hundred years after the real persons death. I bet its similar thing with the gospels too since they where put together by Constantine.

Here is an interesting read - Why the 'Lost Gospels' Lost Out

Its like what if neither side lost the battle of who would be the dominating Christian religion of today. Its hard for me to determine if the radicals of the time where the Agnostics or its the factions that has their own view of belief would have won the political arena of the time. But Constantine won ... and those factions had to go bury their beliefs in the caves to save doctrines ... that we find 350 years later.

The other side to things is Nationalism and Patriotism ... in service of the government ... working for the democracy belief of working on the greater good and then we have the radicals working against the greater good who have a history of serving themselves than the greater good.

Its apparent that we will always have this political\religious war of beliefs ... but really its down right disrespectful by those who don't see that we sent our young to protect the freedoms of our country and the free world. It seems that the radicals would rather promote their own world and beliefs that is really not a mainstream

In the movie "Starship Troopers" -> "A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility". In the most general sense ... its that higher duty that we do for humanity ... even if we have a lot of assholes who don't understand that meaning ... its that duty we serve ... to preserve a freedom for all.

I'm sorry if this is not making much sense ... I guess I'm just writing a bunch of stuff on my mind.