Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 74: Intrepid Investigators.

I'm beginning to hate the journalists as much as Bridget and George. What is it that makes him think he's got the right to write a story which Trevor quite obviously doesn't want told? I realise he gets paid for it, but something's given him the idea that his salary is more important than Trevor's privacy. Were Trevor a public figure then there might be a reason, but in this case it's nobody's business.

How much longer is CJ going to keep us hanging on about the Shane/Trevor situation (or non-situation)?

Interesting chapter...sometimes it feels like the investigation is taking root, but then...well, maybe not... And then there is the Trevor/Shane thing, or not thing. Well, maybe the barbecue on the beach might generate some real talking between the two. If Trevor reveals himself to Shane there could be trouble, although Shane needs Trevor to con the boat back so I guess he wouldn't go storming off into the sand dunes, would he? My dirty mind says, well never mind and don't worry about what my dirty mind says! Although, I guess there is really no reason to tell Shane anything, is there? Doesn't matter, I think Shane already suspects... Gawd! I'm going in circles!

CJ I think you are deliberately trying to drive us insane...

Gosh its wrenching to see what churns around with Lisa and Joel with Gonzales, Bridget, Snachez, and Dirk. It revoles around Trevor.

We hope that it won't gobble up on whats left of Trev's good days.

Its still a mystery to when Trev will find his relatives ... with his dad on the run ... he doesn't have an phone number to call them.

I can tell you with absolute certainty, there will be some talking during the BBG.

Is this a spoiler or maybe a prophecy?

Sorry I don’t understand. What is a BBG, when it is at home?

• Site Administrator

I think that was supposed to be BBQ. See, Jan is a bird, and typing with Talons is much like typing with hooves. :P

Thanks for the chapter CJ :worship:

So it isn't just me, the sexual tension between the two guys is almost unbearable for us readers. Imagine how it is between the two. Heck, I was even hoping for Shane to appear on deck with a couple of Speedos and gearing down in front of Trevor to just drive him even more crazy. Sounds like it would be something that Shane would do :D

So talk about jumping to conclusions. Henry and Gonzoles are assuming that Joel has dirt on George. Joel thinks he has dirt on Jim. Wonder if the meeting will be set up between Dirk and Joel? I imagine the shock on Dirk's face when Joel makes the accusation against Jim :P

Very smart of Jim and Dirk to make the emancipation papers for the day the statue of limitations expire ;)

Going have to re read this chapter at a more leisurely pace the second time.

Excellent chapter! All is beginning to implode around Bridget and George. And they are clueless. But what are Joel and Lisa going to talk about in Bridget's guesthouse? I want to shout "Shut up, dummies!"

I have a feeling that the BBQ on the beach is going to have something hot going on other than just the charcoal.

Colin B)

• Site Moderator

I think that was supposed to be BBQ. See, Jan is a bird, and typing with Talons is much like typing with hooves. :P

That was supposed to be BBQ and not BBG. I actually use my beak to type with. Unlike the goat, I only have two legs to stand on instead of four.

That was supposed to be BBQ and not BBG. I actually use my beak to type with. Unlike the goat, I only have two legs to stand on instead of four.

B)............Here's hope that BBQ will end the discussion of Shane and Trevor's distractions 0:) Lisa and Joel's meeting went without a hitch in their thinking, I'm still wondering if Henry has 'checked out the guesthouse' seeing that he knows about it in his surveillance. His tagging George might lead to some results that Gonzales and he both desperately need as Joel's assumptions are just that. Jason and Barney are going to set loose a hornets nest here, sending Trevor on another danger very soon. Problem I see with Joel and Lisa's investigation is that it will all be entered into Bridget and George's ear. Great chapter CJ! But what is going to unravel first? The coke plant, the attempted assantion of Trevor or the much anticipated 12/17 meeting with Gonzales and Dirk. Will Henry find Georges vehicle near Joel's at the planting of evidence? Will he stop the attempt or will he find out the over generous monies spent on Trevor's old vehicle.

I found this sign for Carranga

Posted Image.

Obviously CJ has been here with his unique spelling.

I'd like to point out that the sign specifically says SHOOTING OF GOATS IS PROHIBITED!! Always good advice. :sheep:

And Lol, you'd thing they could spell the name of the place the same way in the same sign.

I'm beginning to hate the journalists as much as Bridget and George. What is it that makes him think he's got the right to write a story which Trevor quite obviously doesn't want told? I realise he gets paid for it, but something's given him the idea that his salary is more important than Trevor's privacy. Were Trevor a public figure then there might be a reason, but in this case it's nobody's business.

How much longer is CJ going to keep us hanging on about the Shane/Trevor situation (or non-situation)?

The reporter may, or may not, know why Trevor wants to stay hidden, but... yeah, he's sticking his nose in where it does not belong. :)

Trevor/Shane situation? HAnging? But... I'd never leave readers hanging.. that's far too close to a cliffhanger! 0:)

Interesting chapter...sometimes it feels like the investigation is taking root, but then...well, maybe not... And then there is the Trevor/Shane thing, or not thing. Well, maybe the barbecue on the beach might generate some real talking between the two. If Trevor reveals himself to Shane there could be trouble, although Shane needs Trevor to con the boat back so I guess he wouldn't go storming off into the sand dunes, would he? My dirty mind says, well never mind and don't worry about what my dirty mind says! Although, I guess there is really no reason to tell Shane anything, is there? Doesn't matter, I think Shane already suspects... Gawd! I'm going in circles!

CJ I think you are deliberately trying to drive us insane...

Would I do such a thing as that? 0:)

Good point on Shane not being able to get Kookaburra out of there. He can't.

Trevor doesn't have the option of never telling Shane; Trevor knows that Joel is coming, and would take bout thrity seconds to slip and yell "Sexual Harassment!" if Trevor so much as sneezes. :)

Gosh its wrenching to see what churns around with Lisa and Joel with Gonzales, Bridget, Snachez, and Dirk. It revoles around Trevor.

We hope that it won't gobble up on whats left of Trev's good days.

Its still a mystery to when Trev will find his relatives ... with his dad on the run ... he doesn't have an phone number to call them.

Things are definitely coming to a boil... One has to hope that Trevor is in a good frame of mind to handle some serous stress. :)

Not a spoiler. :) As for a prophesy.. maybe. :)

Thanks for the chapter CJ :worship:

So it isn't just me, the sexual tension between the two guys is almost unbearable for us readers. Imagine how it is between the two. Heck, I was even hoping for Shane to appear on deck with a couple of Speedos and gearing down in front of Trevor to just drive him even more crazy. Sounds like it would be something that Shane would do :D

So talk about jumping to conclusions. Henry and Gonzoles are assuming that Joel has dirt on George. Joel thinks he has dirt on Jim. Wonder if the meeting will be set up between Dirk and Joel? I imagine the shock on Dirk's face when Joel makes the accusation against Jim :P

Very smart of Jim and Dirk to make the emancipation papers for the day the statue of limitations expire ;)

Going have to re read this chapter at a more leisurely pace the second time.

Trevor is certainly infatuated. :)

And yep, Henry and Gonzalez are assuming Joel has dirt on George. The shock on Dirk's face? Maybe.. but Gonzalez has another idea to get Joel to give over the info. I wonder what will happen if Gonzalez takes Joel to the State Attorney and has him talk to him and reveal what he "knows" thinking it would help nail George and Bridget? Only to have Joel offer up what he thinks regarding Jim... Hrmmm, might not make the rest of Gonzalez's case look so great... :)

Excellent chapter! All is beginning to implode around Bridget and George. And they are clueless. But what are Joel and Lisa going to talk about in Bridget's guesthouse? I want to shout "Shut up, dummies!"

I have a feeling that the BBQ on the beach is going to have something hot going on other than just the charcoal.

Colin B)

Pillow talk can be hazardous in this case. :)

The BBQ on the beach... Hrmmm... should I give a spoiler?

There might be food involved.

One can truly say that Talonrider uses the hunt-and-peck typing method. :lmao:

.Here's hope that BBQ will end the discussion of Shane and Trevor's distractions Lisa and Joel's meeting went without a hitch in their thinking, I'm still wondering if Henry has 'checked out the guesthouse' seeing that he knows about it in his surveillance. His tagging George might lead to some results that Gonzales and he both desperately need as Joel's assumptions are just that. Jason and Barney are going to set loose a hornets nest here, sending Trevor on another danger very soon. Problem I see with Joel and Lisa's investigation is that it will all be entered into Bridget and George's ear. Great chapter CJ! But what is going to unravel first? The coke plant, the attempted assantion of Trevor or the much anticipated 12/17 meeting with Gonzales and Dirk. Will Henry find Georges vehicle near Joel's at the planting of evidence? Will he stop the attempt or will he find out the over generous monies spent on Trevor's old vehicle.

We do know that Sanchez called Australia... but his criminal compatriots there need a location for Trevor. Has he found him yet?

Lisa and Joel are on the wrong track, but they have no way of knowing that, not yet. This does put them in the ideal position to inadvertently throw monkey wrenches into Henry and Gonzalez's work though. :)

The next chapter is called "The Night of the Mob".

Errr CJ,

You have already admitted, “Goats can’t count. It appears to me you have just demonstrated that. CJ, I would like to bring to your attention there are FOUR (4) signs. I would like you to teach me how you programmed your spellchecker, to read the words on the four signs

Edited by glsswm

I I am thoroughly enjoing this story - and I agree with the comments about the sexual tension between the boys..... that and screaming at Joel and Lisa to both shut up and wise up about Brigdet and George......

congrats and I look forward to more

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..