Danny actually grew up pretty nicely, I thought. Very obviously gay, but still pretty cute.

Another crush from the late '90s/very early '00s:

Posted Image

Josh Hartnett. Damn, I'm glad that wifebeaters were "in" when I started becoming sexually aware. Nothing becomes a hot guy better than a pair of baggy jeans riding low on his hips and showing off his boxers, and a wifebeater.

Patrick Duffy? See, for me, Patrick Duffy is the dad from Step by Step.

Posted Image

Funny how one man's sex symbol can be another man's father figure. I mean, I've heard that people actually used to have crushes on him back in his Dallas days, but it's kinda neat to actually get it confirmed that he was once considered sexy, and not just the well-meaning-but-kinda-dumb dad from a 90's sitcom with Suzanne Somers. It's weird to think of him as anything but the middle-aged Dad, though. Or in some kind of sexual way.

Edited by methodwriter85

Patrick Duffy? See, for me, Patrick Duffy is the dad from Step by Step.

Posted Image

Funny how one man's sex symbol can be another man's father figure. I mean, I've heard that people actually used to have crushes on him back in his Dallas days, but it's kinda neat to actually get it confirmed that he was once considered sexy, and not just the well-meaning-but-kinda-dumb dad from a 90's sitcom with Suzanne Somers. It's weird to think of him as anything but the middle-aged Dad, though. Or in some kind of sexual way.

This was an awesome sitcom! :D Loved it!