Happy Bastille Day

Thanks Mark.

The weather was not that great this morning so I had to cancel our picnic in the park, but now the sun has come out. It will be a dry night for the fireworks displays. :)

The last time I was at Place de la Bastille was 3 weeks ago at the end of the gay pride parade.

It's a balmy 72 degrees (F) in Paris right now.

Dont we usually get a nice bonus chapter on bastile day?? we did last year ! **pouts**

:D

Dont we usually get a nice bonus chapter on bastile day?? we did last year ! **pouts**

:D

Listen to you. You're freaking English. The next thing you know, you'll be whining that I have to post a chapter on the Queen's Birthday. And by the way, I do know that is on April 21. Posted Image

Listen to you. You're freaking English. The next thing you know, you'll be whining that I have to post a chapter on the Queen's Birthday. And by the way, I do know that is on April 21. Posted Image

As i'm sure you are aware, Her Majesty has TWO birthdays, 21st April is her actual Birthday - and she has an official birthday also. I expect chapters posted on both :P

As i'm sure you are aware, Her Majesty has TWO birthdays, 21st April is her actual Birthday - and she has an official birthday also. I expect chapters posted on both :P

What's with that talk of royalty on a thread dedicated to the glorious French Revolution? :P

Off weez zeir 'eads :fire: :2hands:

What's with that talk of royalty on a thread dedicated to the glorious French Revolution? :P

Off weez zeir 'eads :fire: :2hands:

I cannot condone past act of terrorism, and the continued deprivation of His Majesty Louis XX of France (the current Duke of Anjou) of his rightful throne. :P

I cannot condone past act of terrorism, and the continued deprivation of His Majesty Louis XX of France (the current Duke of Anjou) of his rightful throne. :P

:o Westie! I shall have no business with counter-revolutionaries like yourself.

Pseudo royal pretenders deserve to be guillotined :2hands:

Long live the Revolution!

But.... but.... but - have you seen how HOT the guy is????

Posted Image

Hmmmm, ok.... He might get a reprieve.....

*Sigh* - I'm too soft to be a revolutionary