Halloween Joke

A really drunk guy is walking home from the bar and sees a pumpkin patch on the side of the road. He thinks how nice and squishy they must be on the inside, and decides to have a little fun with a pumpkin. He finds a big one, cuts a hole in it, and starts going at it. It must have been getting pretty good because he didn't even notice that a cop car had pulled up, and that an officer was walking right towards him. The cop says "Hey buddy.... Do you know you're screwing a pumpkin?" to which the guy respond,s "A pumpkin?!? It's midnight already???"

Oh, I get it! And that is pretty funny. I'm allowed to have a stupid moment every now and then considering I am blond, so I get it now.

I don't think it was a "stupid moment", "blond moment" maybe, but after reading all your posts slaveboy, you are definately not stupid! Just comes from being so young I think, definately not stupid. :2thumbs:

A really drunk guy is walking home from the bar and sees a pumpkin patch on the side of the road. He thinks how nice and squishy they must be on the inside, and decides to have a little fun with a pumpkin. He finds a big one, cuts a hole in it, and starts going at it. It must have been getting pretty good because he didn't even notice that a cop car had pulled up, and that an officer was walking right towards him. The cop says "Hey buddy.... Do you know you're screwing a pumpkin?" to which the guy respond,s "A pumpkin?!? It's midnight already???"

Here's another one (joke that is!)

Why don't witches fall off of their brooms????

SUCTION!! :wacko:

I'm feeling blond again. I don't get it. :mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

and finally: :mellow:

Lmao, don't feel bad slave, I didn't get it until I read the replies posted for you, lol. I always say I'm a blonde, but with brown hair......or it could be that I haven't watched Cinderella since I was 7-8...whatever..lol