this is a little game that my friends and i play sometimes just for fun and to get our creative juices flowing. i thought that it would be a perfect game for a WRITING site. here is how it works:

the first poster starts the story with one or two paragraphs while providing the setting, narration type, tense, etc and the main character if it's first person narrative.

the next poster will post the next few paragraphs to carry on the story and so forth. please keep each entry decently short. we don't need an entire chapter's or even a page's worth of text or anything like that.

then the next person will carry on from there.

i HIGHLY recommend posting a CLAIMED post when you start writing your section so that two people don't end up writing the same 'time frame' and creating confusion. its easy, just post a reply saying CLAIMED and then edit it after you have made it public you have next go. don't take too long though. i'd say you have an hour or two between your claim and when your edit is due to be made public before someone can skip you.

i'll even leave it up to the next poster to start the story. have at it everyone! and have fun with it!

(p.s. let's keep it rated nc17 for the underage crowd just in case. no descriptive nudity / sexual content etc and keep cursing to a minimum.)