Back From Vacation!

Comicality

I had to take my time off now, because me doing so once the holiday season hits...that's just an impossibility! :P

But I got back late last night, and my fingers are working double time at the moment for the new stories coming your way. I'm starting with "Savage Moon" this Monday night for Halloween! So be sure to come by and check it out! Cool?

I can post on GA again on my own, so look for it in both places (The site and the Library)!

Also, "Billy Chase" starts again on Wednesday, and I'll have a prezzie for ya on the weekend as well!

OH! And I've been getting some emails to this GayAuthors account that I haven't answered in forever! I'm going to try to answer those soon! But, just so you know, the EASIEST and quickest way to reach me is at Comicality@webtv.net because all of my emails go there. Otherwise, it might take me forever (times 100) to answer. All emails are personal, so if you want to keep your email addy secret or whatever, that's fine too. You can still reach me here too, but the webtv.net address is much better.

Alright, that said, I'm running off to get things ready for Monday! I'll seezya soon!