Back From My Hiatus! (Stories Begin This Monday!)

Comicality

I had to rush and take my vacation early, because trying to get away from work during the holidays is more of a hassle than I'm willing to deal with! Grrr! Anyway, as you can see, I can post again with ease, and both of my systems are full functional again! I'm working through my emails as quickly as I can, I'm putting all of my files in order and that's soooo much easier than before, and the untangle is just about done! SO...stories start again on Monday, with a Halloween post of "Savage Moon"! Cool? Also, look for the first revamped chapter of "Savage Moon" to appear as an ebook on Monday as well! More to come!

"Billy Chase" returns on Wednesday! And I'll have something new for you on the weekend!

So very happy to be back! And I hope to sling a bunch of new material your way soon! Take care! Seezya soon! :)

. . .

So very happy to be back! And I hope to sling a bunch of new material your way soon! Take care! Seezya soon! Posted Image

So glad to have you back! I love your stories. The last time I checked you had like 60 some started and unfinished. Like "Ina a class of his own" Which hasn't seen a chapter since before the system transfer. Personally, I'd rather see some of those get some more lovin' than to get another 30 or 40 starts. But that's just me. I love your writing style. It is top notch. But I've got a moratorium now on anything new. I'll wait until you finish them, before I'll start and be left hanging. Too frustrating.

But I love ya anyways cosmie.

• Like 1

Hehehe, I know, I know. It's been difficult to write as fast I was before because technology was crumbling around me. Grrr! (Do I really NEED my Yahoo account 'updated' against my will??? Does it HAVE to be purple now? Do I CARE what Lindsay Lohan is doing this week? Can I JUST send and receive EMAIL??? PLEASE??? Arghhhh!!!) So every time they changed something, I got more and more screwed. But I'm back to (somewhat) normal now for the first time in forever! So I hope you guys will stick around! There's a bunch more coming.

Check out the 'short stories' first. Those are finished already. K? ((Hugz))