A Halloween Treat! :)

There is a brand new chapter of "Savage Moon" now available for your ghoulish delight! Enjoy!

And also, Book One of the "Savage Moon" series is now available on Amazon.com for your Kindle Apps! It has been completely re-edited from scratch and there is about 30KB worth of new stuff! So check out http://www.imagine-magazine.org/comicality.html and enjoy! If you like it, be sure to leave a comment! :)

Seezya soon with more! And let me know what you think!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XMerlin

Thanks for the hard work!

I just got caught up with GFD after 6 years...and am experiencing SEVERE withdrawal symptoms...as much as I want to ask for the next chapter (and SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! curse you for killing Dylan) I'm sure you know what you're doing, and I know you'll never sacrifice quality for speed...that said, please do write more of it soon--I'd love to read it at Navy Pier next week when I visit Chicago :)

Please don't make me wait another 6 years :( I'll be old!!

In the meantime I think I'll get into Savage Moon...but I'll still be thinking about Justin and Taryn! You can't make me stop!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..