The 25 days of holiday songs.

Andrew Q Gordon

Ok here is my one which as a kid i couldnt get enough of. A spaceman came travelling. by Chris de Burgh

and Stop the Cavalry by Jona Lewie.

I did two so i can catch up a bit.

lol

• Like 1

Ok here is my one which as a kid i couldnt get enough of. A spaceman came travelling. by Chris de Burgh

lol

What.. no links? Come on!

Day 9 - I did the play Rock of Ages - The Ellie Greenwich story in college. I found out that she wrote this song for Darlene Love. I've always loved her version of it anyway. Here she is doing it live on David Letterman - Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home).

lol

Well I went looking for your songs Tom.

- A Spaceman went Traveling

and

- Stop the Cavalry

Welcome to Day 10! Okay I'm posting two versions of this song. The first is from RuPaul. Yeah, my mother got me this album when it came out.

And Naturally you need the original which is one my father had and I heard every year till the album mysteriously vanished. Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_VhHqK6yoQ

• Like 1

Not sure I can go with the multiple versions of things - mostly because Wayne already posted a version of this as one of his songs BUT, since this was the version I'd always intended to post and I thought this version is the better one, here we go:

You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch

I know I am really old, but I'm still surprised no one included any christmas songs by Johnny Mathis:

This one is from the Tonight Show with Carson and I remember seeing it live, I was in my late twenties....

• Like 1

herm.... seems we are starting to get some repeats...

hah not me!

Not me either - missy - though you do get two thumbs up for the Sex Pistols Posted Image

Spent way too many hours listening to Never Mind the Bullocks and God Save the Queen - Sid Vicious and Johnny Rotten woo hoo

This is the funniest Twelve Days of Christmas takoff I've seen. I love their enthusiasm as they perform: Be sure to watch it full-screen and all the way to the end.

The Twelve Gays of Christmas:

Colin Posted Image

Colin,

Who or what were they - by what I mean is it a school group - it looks like it from the gymnasium - if you know.

I know I am really old, but I'm still surprised no one included any christmas songs by Johnny Mathis:

This one is from the Tonight Show with Carson and I remember seeing it live, I was in my late twenties....

We ALWAYS had to listen to this growing up, but I always thought it was Nat King Cole who made this famous - but I admit to being ignorant of things.

Day 11 - Okay so I was a teenager in the 80s, but they were early 90s and I happened to like them when they were part of a group, so when the Wilson's did their own Christmas Album you can bet I was getting it. This was the big song off the album and I still love it. Posted Image And sorry I have a list and we will see how many I can get up before others. but I have fall backs. LOL.