For the Fun of it

Xtian

For the fun of it....

If you could have any power in the, what would it be? Just one too, and being God isn't one of them for those who like to try to out smart the question ;P

And for those who know about inFAMOUS, you'll put two and two together about my profile pic and see Cole McGrath, my favorite superhero and my favorite superpower, electrokinesis. :)

• Site Administrator

Ahh, I'd want to be aquatic when I want to. I don't want to just breathe underwater though, cause as just a normal person with gills, I'd still be shark bait. So I'd like to be able to turn into something that lived underwater that wouldn't have to be afraid of sharks so much. Like an orca!

Gee, Celethiel, blue hair used to be associated with old ladies, so I'm going to guess you're looking for 'walker' power or the ability to mend broken hips. lol

The ability to go back in time and tell myself when I'm taking the wrong path or about to do something real stupid.

Or just to give me next week's lottery numbers :)

Having read wayyyyy to many comic books as a kid, If I had to pick one superhero it would be either Silver Surfer or Green Lantern. Interestingly enough, when they did the battle of the two comic universes, and they paired 'like' heros to face off, they had these fight it out. At least I'm consistent :P

• 3 months later...

Gee, Celethiel, blue hair used to be associated with old ladies, so I'm going to guess you're looking for 'walker' power or the ability to mend broken hips. lol

nope way off... Posted Image you'll also notice my Avi no longer has blue hair...lol.

Magic....

Posted Image the answer is Magic. ^_^

Oh definitely telekinesis! For as long as I can remember, I always wanted to be telekinetic. I don't have a particularly compelling reason for this; I just always wanted to be Jean Grey when I was younger.Posted Image