GA 4th Annual Playoff Pool

• Site Administrator

What a game!!!

I was kind of hoping to have the Kings win the cup in 18 games, only done once before by the Edmonton Oilers in '87/'88, but oh well.

I think it adds a little to win it on the road :P

Also, I may have sucked in the overall picks, but I did choose LA in 5 0:)

• Site Administrator

Congratulations to the Los Angeles Kings!!!!

To come in as the lowest seed and to take out the top team in the regular season in 5 games, then to move on and take out the #3 team in four only to go beat the 3 seeded team in the West in 5 to represent the West and beat the New Jersey Devils in six at home is simply amazing.

Congrats to Darryl Sutter and all the Los Angeles players and their fans and the city!!! To see them win the cup for the very first time is definitely a wow moment.

Also a mention to the New Jersey Devils. The only team to be able to squeak two games out of the Kings show what a classy and competitive organization that they are. Led by Martin Brodeur they definitely deserved to be there and represented their city well.

Now most importantly, congratulations to this years winner of the GA NHL Playoff Pool....

TrevorTime

Trevor now gets to have the title and the bragging rights of being the GA Playoff Pool champ until June of next year :D

Honourable Mentions go out to Johnathan, Andy and Nate as well :)

Please join me in congratulating Trevor!!