[Krista] Updating this dead forum.. :P

Hi everyone!

Stories I'm working on are:

Standing in Shadows

Co-writing a story with friends!

Anthology story for Friends and Enemies is in the plotting/planning phase.

-- -- -- --

Now, if you read my blog you will see that I have decided to open up the "complete" status of AYC. It will add to my list. It won't exactly be a Sequel, but it will be different. It won't be a series of short stories, jumping around. It will be based in the future - a few months into it - and the first few chapters will update on what happened within those missing months, so it won't be like starting over.

DON'T EXPECT IT RIGHT AWAY THOUGH

Those who read my writing know I take my happy little time between updates dealing with life and laziness. My primary focus is on Shadows, moving the story ahead from its slower pace in the last 15 or so chapters. Then I will switch out with Conflicts and AYC and work on the Fanfiction when I feel like it. Conflicts isn't that large of a project. My two projects for FSO will be a wait and see type deal, but at least I haven't posted chapters to either.. well.. haven't even started the one project.. lol.

Anyyywayy, so that is what is on my mind. Sorry if I disappoint some of you a bit.

• Like 1