Odd Questions...

Celethiel

I think those went out of style in the late nineteeth or early twentieh centuries. lol

Even pajamas seem rare in adult males any more. I think most sleep in underwear or nude.

I have on occasion worn long underwear to bed. I was camping in Alaska in sub-zero weather! Posted Image

Nope. I wear pajama bottoms and a long sleeve shirt to bed. I can't sleep naked or in my underwear Posted Image

I wore long underwear in winter when I was a kid... welcome to Montana's sub-zero weather :D

I have pajamas but i dont' wear them to bed... just wear them running around outside the bedroom...or if i have to answer the door...

I'm nude ... most of the day .... Posted Image

Yeah, here's a pic of you, Marky, with some of your farmer friends getting ready for some, er .. *coughs*.. deep ploughing ... :lmao:

Posted Image

• Like 2

Yeah, here's a pic of you, Marky, with some of your farmer friends getting ready for some, er .. *coughs*.. deep ploughing ... Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG it looks like they all got their bits caught up in that plough! OUCH! :(

• Like 1

They seem happy enough about it though.....

LOL, that is just stubborn male pride. ;) Can't show we are in a pickle so smile for the camera boys, we'll fix the stuff up when the camera is gone! :P

And look, one little picture with naked men and suddenly nobody's responding to Celethiel's question. Posted ImageBad boys! Bad!

Summer: Nothing or, if the a/c is on, boxers and a T-shirt.

Winter: Old sweatpants and long-sleeved shirt, 'cause the SO always steals the covers and we set the thermostat low at night.

• Like 1

Year in, year out, I sleep in the raw. It caused a stir once when I was camping and, unknown to us, a church group had set up camp next to us overnight. I got up to relieve myself and, well, I'm responsible for one of those sasquatch sightings in the Angelina National Forest.

• Like 2

Okay, trying to figure this out...Is this thread for odd questions or just the one in the first post? I thought we already had a thread about what we sleep in... :huh:

I have worn long underwear but never to bed. That;s only for shoveling snow or chopping wood in winter.

Soooooo....what's the next odd quesstion? :whistle:

At least two to three times a week, and at times every night. I asked her vet,and he told me that as long as I conditioned her, everynight would not hurt her.

Do you answer your door without asking who it is, or just open the door?

• Site Administrator

If I don't know who is at my door the only way I'll open it is with my doberman by my side. However, since the porch runs along the living room big window, I usually see who comes up to the door first.

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto.

If you're a guest, and the family dog sitting on your lap drops a silent-but-deadly, should you:

1. shriek in horror, chuck the mutt to the floor and tell them what it's just done?

2. swiftly vacate the chair and move somewhere else so you won't be blamed?

3. just sit there, try to look normal and hope as the smell disperses your hosts and other guests won't be able to guess where it came from?

4. pretend to have some sort of mini-stroke so no-one will notice in the confusion?

Edited by Zombie