Glad to be Gay: or Just too fantastic to be credible!

Well, I suppose it's part of getting older, but the following has just amazed me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-19353039

It has also disgusted me. Not for the usual gay ickieness about lady bits. I used to partake, in a previous life. No, but because it seems there is a whole lot of stupidity going on with this, and it's probably got a lot more to do with some idiotic notion of being in tip top condition for that most important of things, the heterosexual male who thinks he owns and shapes the whole world.

Why doesn't someone just tell these women that if it ain't touching the sides, it's probably his deficiency, not theirs. And tell them to tell the patriarchy to take a long walk off a short boardwalk. Spreading gold dust on the affected part is more about making him think he's a stud stallion, than making her think she's in top hymen breaking condition.

Us gay boys have the opposite problem: we have to take time to make places wider, less tight, not so painful, and not likely to bleed.

So girls, next time a guy says he wants to dip his wick in a nice tight virginal pussy, tell him he is welcome. But not before you've done him with an unlubed strapon and a single, hilting penetration. That'll change his tune. From sweet nothings in your ear to window shattering screams citywide.

=============================================================

On the other hand; was quite amused at the phrase: to close a gap in the market. That just must have been the journalist or publicist having a laugh.

Grrrrrrr, just noticed the title typo :rolleyes:

Edited by NotNoNever

I didn't understand the following in the article:

But the company's advertising strategy has attracted criticism from some doctors, women's groups and social media users, who say the product reinforces the widely held view in India that pre-marital sex is something to be frowned upon, a taboo which is even seen as sinful by some.

It seems the advertising should have the opposite effect; pre-marital sex is no problem because there is a product that will restore her (feeling of) virginity.

Why does ," people are idiots", come to mind when I read this. It is so unrealistic, it reeks. Also, I had to laugh when I saw the name of the product. How many "18" year-old virgins are there in this day and time? I would hope that a woman mature enough to engage in intercourse, is mature enough to smack the arrogant male that even suggests this to her before sex.

• Site Administrator

Those products have been available in the US for a while so this isn't anything new. The thing is, the whole thing for guys and this is even in most sex stories I've read, that 'tight' is good. Tight gives good sensation to men, of course. Add in the whole having kids and losing muscle tone over the course of a woman's life and the reality is that women are not as tight as they age. That makes them feel less appealing during sex. The attitude is already there, the stereotyped comments are already lodged in the brains of most women.

Some idiots are drawn in by these miracle creams just as they are for diet pills and other promises of quick fixes. The reality is that muscles need to be worked to retain tone, even those ones, LOL. Kiegels are good for that, but many people don't do them. *shrugs* Their loss and waste of money, I guess.

PS I fixed the topic title.

Well I have heard of Anti Ageing creams, but this is taking it a little too far. :P lol

Erm to be fair, I can't say that I would understand what sex is like from a woman's perspective however I have read that if a man is too big it can be uncomfortable and an unpleasant experience, so does making it tighter add to the pleasure for the man or the woman, and if it is just about pleasing the man, you have to ask what is the point?

Maybe if your planning on having a fling and want to be in the best possible shape for the fling? :/

Must admit there are some crazy ideas in this world, lol. Anything to make money ey!

Great, another way for society (or should I say patriarchy?) to control women's bodies, right along practices such as centuries use of corsets, Chinese foot binding till today's breast enhancements, labiaplasty and now - thank heavens - I can complete my less than perfect body with a tightening cream for my vagina. Am I lucky or not? Posted Image

I guess straight/bi men are in for big surprises when they realize that no creams will bring back the feel of their pre-pregnant, pre-vaginal birth girlfriend/wife, and for some even unlimited amounts of kegels won't do it either. But not to worry, there's surgery for that too! Posted Image

And why is it that most of those plastic surgeons are ... men?

Great, another way for society (or should I say patriarchy?) to control women's bodies, right along practices such as centuries use of corsets, Chinese foot binding till today's breast enhancements, labiaplasty and now - thank heavens - I can complete my less than perfect body with a tightening cream for my vagina. Am I lucky or not? Posted Image

I guess straight/bi men are in for big surprises when they realize that no creams will bring back the feel of their pre-pregnant, pre-vaginal birth girlfriend/wife, and for some even unlimited amounts of kegels won't do it either. But not to worry, there's surgery for that too! Posted Image

And why is it that most of those plastic surgeons are ... men?

Hmm, guessing you've got a bigger "picture" here than just the cream :P You could also have mentioned the irony (pretty dreadful really) that India has not outlawed FGM - which is in sync with what you were saying Posted Image

It's the bigger picture for me, too. It's just ridiculous what women are pressured into for the sake of men. I can understand Cia's point that women might want for this product, alongside the male pressure, but, you know, people should just learn to work well with what they've got. My dick is bog standard average length, a bit thick, but not so much. But hey, I can do awesome stuff with it, and I don't need a pill or an implant or a ring or a surgical stretch, or an enhancement. I just took some time to find out what works, and enjoyed the ri... well, you know what I mean.

Heaven's sakes, what's next? Do couples go for genital surgery to make sure his fits hers in perfect all points touching symmetry? Do us bum boys need to get a bumpy addition which will rub the nub with a stub? A straight mate once showed me his dick cos he had a little mole that he said drove women wild cos it tickled more. Do guys need to start getting a second length outcrop to rub the girly lump? God almighty, quit messing around. If the other half ain't happy with what's there, tell them to get with their hand or get lost. Next thing we know there's gonna be shiny studs for vagin ... oh, no, wait a mo, they've got vajazzles already. Way to go! Make the intimate bits tacky too. Guys will crack their teeth on those things.

I feel a rant coming on! :D

Oh Ima need me some of that...got a date with Jamal tonight

I KNEW you owned a vaginia, YB, I KNEW IT!

Anyway, if this works, then I think it's a good thing, because woman have been undergoing vaginal rejuvenation surgery, and if a topical cream can take the place of surgery, that's always a good thing.

Anyways...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P16QYhc3Aw0