Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Vacation posting schedule

Is everybody ready for the annual CJames Christmas Eve Cliffhanger Classic tomorrow night?

:D

Did you add cliffhangers to it?!?!?!? If not, there aren't any! I'd never, ever do such a thing, and certainly not on Christmas Eve! Look at last year; the chapter was "Christmas on the Farm" a very, very christmassy chapter.

Two things to think about....the title....Now It's Personal...sort of ominous...and pointing to the rapidly approaching two words I have dreaded...and looked forward to in this tale: The End. second I get to look forward to a Christmas Eve Cliffie.....WOO-HOO!!!! We get a chapter tomorrow night!!!!!!

In a few miniutes. :)

Today's the day.  C J's slow boat from Europe docks in the US.  anyone heard from him yet?

The next chapter, Now It's Personal, will be posted later today.

I'm baaack. :)

BTW, to those I owe PM's and e-mails to; it'll take me a few days to catch up. :) The same is true for the forum threads. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..