Karl aka Roan

Karl became a wonderful friend to me. We laughed and cried. His last words to me was that he was ready last Monday. I will truly miss you. Karl there is no more pain. You have gone to a betta place now, and like i said, you will never die in the hearts of those who love you.

My deepest condolences to Daz and Liam and the rest of Karl's family.

• Like 2

I wish I could say that I've known him for a long time, that we have been the best friends. 

The reality is that I've only talked with him a couple of weeks ago, and he's been extremely friendly to me and from there I wanted to get to know him better.

I'll keep good memories of him. And all my deeper condolence to his partner and family and close friends.

Rest in Peace

• Like 1

Karl.. Karl is too awesome to be gone. I don't wanna believe it. Maybe if I close my eyes for a minute, this topic will be gone when I open them, and Karl will be back.

Rest In Piece, my River. I will you really, really miss you. *Places an apple and ten sugarcubes down*

Edited by SoullessCynner

I just read this thread....  But I am saddened to hear his passing.  I only recently chatted with him, on the subject of bisexuality, and now I heard his passing.  It's really unreal.  The guy is a real nice person from the brief moment I've talked to him.  A man bereft so early, really makes you think.  I also wish his boyfriend well.  It must be very hard on him....  It's especially admirable how he talked so nicely, while he was educating me on the subject of bisexuality, while he was dealing with cancer..., and I was completely clueless of his ailment....  RIP.

Edited by Ashi
  • 1 month later...

I have taken my time in posting ..... Roan was a very special person and someone I really cared about....I don't think I'm taking his passing well but I think that's just denial... Karl you kept me stimulated and intrigued :) and knew the right things to say when I needed someone to talk to ..... I love you my lil colt and I hope that you went swift and painless....  My l'autre moitié d'une pièce de monnaie ....... you will be missed greatly and I am sorry for always being to busy .......

• Like 1