Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Chapter posting update for "Doomsday".

Doomsday should be posted by Wednesday, so 48 hours or less from now.

I am very sorry for being so slow with this, but this is the next to last chapter of Circumnavigation, and I had to get it right. It also took an enormous amount of research time. I've put in many long days and a few all-nighters on this chapter. Plus, the only thing I can say about it is it's a large chapter, the size of 3 regular ones. (so from a words per week perspective, we'll still be ahead).

After Doomsday, just one chapter and an epilogue remain. (the epilogue is less than a chapter in length, so I'm hoping to post it at the same time as the final chapter).

I would like to thank all of you who have stuck with this very, very long story. I also want to thank my team, who have worked tirelessly on this story for almost three years now. (the story is very much a team effort).

CJ :)  

• Like 3

I received the Prologue and first two chapters of Circumnavigation for beta reading on October 21, 2009.  That would be three years, five months ago.  That is a long time, but I have enjoyed every minute.  What a great story!  Very well done, CJ.

Thanks!!!!

Three years and five months?!!?!? But I've been saying almost three years.... oops! It's 3 years and two months (October 2009 to December 2012, which is the current month) :)

BTW, POSTING SCHEDULE UPDATE!!!! Scratch that 48 hours and make it no more than 24. It might be less, but it won't be more than 24 hours.

• Like 1

What an amazing journey. 3 years and well over a hundred chapters and the extension of December to lengths no month should ever be forced to endure! And now, at long last we are within the last 50 days of waiting. That is an exceptional amount of work for one goat to take upon hims-hoof. I really do understand that this is alot of work even though I've never accomplished this particular feat myself. So, thank you with deepest sentiment for the efforts you have exhausted! I look forward to reading what I have no doubt is an exceptional next chapter and the upcoming releases of concluding segments!!!

Thanks!!!!

Three years and five months?!!?!? But I've been saying almost three years.... oops! It's 3 years and two months (October 2009 to December 2012, which is the current month) :)

BTW, POSTING SCHEDULE UPDATE!!!! Scratch that 48 hours and make it no more than 24. It might be less, but it won't be more than 24 hours.

B) .............Thanks for the update! Although I will miss this saga I will eagerly wait for the ending, and NOT miss the once (TWICE) postings to the story anymore. There is no way I can see a sequel to it, as it is a stand alone long journey worthy to be stand alone. Sometimes I cannot believe I'm still even here to read it, (Thought I might have died by now) So I look forward to reading the next installment of the story.

What an amazing journey. 3 years and well over a hundred chapters and the extension of December to lengths no month should ever be forced to endure! And now, at long last we are within the last 50 days of waiting. That is an exceptional amount of work for one goat to take upon hims-hoof. I really do understand that this is alot of work even though I've never accomplished this particular feat myself. So, thank you with deepest sentiment for the efforts you have exhausted! I look forward to reading what I have no doubt is an exceptional next chapter and the upcoming releases of concluding segments!!!

December 2012...where no month has gone before!

Thanks!!!!

Actually, we are still under 100 chapters, due to having to convert to Australian maths for numbering the Australian chapters (Australians. being upside down, use inverted numbers). Then. when we re-crossed the equator, wen ended up shifting to an alphanumeric system, so today's chapter is chapter P3. :)

And this is definitely the next to last chapter, so two weeks from today, we'll be done.

December has indeed been very accommodating, and I am thankful that it has, otherwise we'd have a hard time getting this story concluded before the end of 2012. :) 

December 2012...where no month has gone before!

It is indeed a very flexible month :)

We live in exciting times!

For some reason, that reminds me of the ancient Chinese curse; may you live in interesting times. :)

Fortunately, the time is not the goat of the year, because it would just three months that history has started ^^ :gikkle: :gikkle: :gikkle:

OK ->[]

I think the next year of the goat comes in 2015, 3 years from now. :)

******************************************************************************************************

UPDATE: 1 hour or less to Doomsday. I'm working as fast as I can.

I think the next year of the goat comes in 2015, 3 years from now. :)

******************************************************************************************************

UPDATE: 1 hour or less to Doomsday. I'm working as fast as I can.

end date of the next story?

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..