Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Certifying Doomsday cliffhanger-free

B) ..............Hmmmm,   http://news.yahoo.com/goat-walked-mont-bar-taken-zoo-135116781.html

BUTTE, Mont. (AP) — So the goat that walked into a Montana bar last weekend ... was stolen from a petting zoo.

Fairmont Hot Springs Resort general manager Steve Luebeck says staffers knew the goat was missing but didn't realize it had been stolen until they saw a story in The Montana Standard on Wednesday reporting that a goat had been taken into a Butte bar early Sunday.

The pygmy goat, named "Sheldon", was returned to the resort's petting zoo.

Luebeck tells The Standard he has never had an animal stolen from the zoo, which has goats and miniature horses. He says zoo managers would like to know who took the animal so they can press charges.  The goat was last seen in the company of a larger male goat with sunglasses over his eyes!!  :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

When are we getting the final chapter? It has been almost a month.

It has been not quite 3 weeks :P

I can't help the feeling that the wait will be well worth it, though I have nothing really to base it on.

All I can suggest is be patient. It will get here when it does. I know from past experience that the waiting can be agonizing but try going six month between chapters (Krista 0:) ).

I can offer you a :hug: to hold you over :)

I can't help the feeling that the wait will be well worth it, though I have nothing really to base it on.

All I can suggest is be patient. It will get here when it does. I know from past experience that the waiting can be agonizing but try going six month between chapters (Krista 0:) ).

B) .................... Low Flyer stated today that the chapter is ready and could be out at anytime.

I didn't say it was ready, only that I know that it's a fair way through the beta process. The final edits and decisions are always made by CJ, though.

And, wildone - yes, it will be worth the wait. Very worth it.

Four weeks on Wednesday 17th actually but who's counting... :P

Edited by Winemaker

Patience is a virtue.

Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast.

• Like 1

Patience is a virtue.

Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast.

Sorry if I gave the impression of impatience to you :) Far from it... to be honest... This story has been so good, I think that anyone would be prepared to wait as long as needed to see the conclusion... No more comments from me :(

Sorry if I gave the impression of impatience to you :) Far from it... to be honest... This story has been so good, I think that anyone would be prepared to wait as long as needed to see the conclusion... No more comments from me :(

My comments weren't directed at any one person.  There are a lot of us having a problem with the patience thing just now.  Our patience will be rewarded.

For what it's worth, I don't blame anyone for being impatient. All I ask is blame me, not anyone else on the team. For being late anyway... though for any perceived cliffhangers, that can't be me. 

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..