Harry Potter is Gay?

For a while, I thought this was you, Fishy. :P I can totally imagine you saying half-crazy totally true things like this. But then I realised that he looked younger than  21... Oh well.

As a fan of Harry Potter, I solemnly declare Harry gay. 

Btw, am i the only one who find him cute? Especially with that accent. But I'm sure Fishy, you are just as cute. ;)

Cheers

Ieshwar 

• Like 1

For a while, I thought this was you, Fishy. :P I can totally imagine you saying half-crazy totally true things like this. But then I realised that he looked younger than  21... Oh well.

As a fan of Harry Potter, I solemnly declare Harry gay. 

Btw, am i the only one who find him cute? Especially with that accent. But I'm sure Fishy, you are just as cute. ;)

Cheers

Ieshwar 

HAHAHAHAHAHA. NOPE not me but yes he does share a similar sense of humour as me. And yes I think he's pretty cute too :3

... and what about his "magic wand"? :P

You mean the one snapped in half by lord "you know" :P Sounds like a penis envy to me.

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: really I didn't see any real gay inuendoes in those books, But then I wasn't looking,

However You get what you look for...

I am sure you could find a horde of anti-gay retoric just as easily if you wanted to see it.