When Darkness Falls - Book 3 In Short Story Collection

Book 3 ~ “When Darkness Falls” is now on sale at JMS Books at 20% off for this week only before it goes live world wide on May 19, 2013.

whendarknessfalls.jpg

(All books by K.C. Grim)

ISBN: 9781611524819

Price: $2.99  $2.39

Save 20% Off

Genre: Centemporary~Erotic Romance ~Fantasy~Supernatural~Fiction~Gay

Length: 7,467 words

Blurp:

Shadow Chasers are dark and mysterious creatures of the night, among the oldest supernatural beings walking the earth. Their strength and ability to manipulate the darkness makes them powerful, but everyone has a weakness.

Jet is no exception. He's always used his good looks and sex appeal to his own advantage. Never being the settling down type of guy, Jet is content with loving both men and women and then leaving a trail of broken hearts in his wake.

After jilting one too many lovers, Jet suddenly finds himself banished to the farthest reaches of the world, the Arctic Circle. Can a creature who has existed for centuries locked in darkness survive in the land of the midnight sun?

I’m overwhelmed by the success of my new story collection.  5 short stories filled with erotic supernatural romance.  Hot, steamy, and full of bite.  Books 1 and 2 have been hits…check out the newest installment.

To kick off the release I’m going to hold another giveaway on my blog.  If you want to enter to win a free copy of “When Darkness Falls” go to my blog à htp://kcgrim.blogspot.com/

Answer this one question: What are you afraid of?

(I posted my answer on my blog….soooo if you want to know what I’m afraid of you have to visit my blog. ;) )

I can’t thank readers enough for all of your encouragement. You guys give me the drive to keep writing.

Thanks so much! KC :D

Edited by Renee Stevens