What the heck is the ITE of LRITE and SRITE?

Is this like CLex or CLana on Smallville?

'in the end'. LRITES and SRITES would be Lories and Sories. The corect name for LGAITES would be Lunatics.

Edited by Alan
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story is getting sad. The last two chapters have made me want Rory to end up with Luke even more, but it's seems less and less likely. It's kinda like watching two people, who really like each other, not be together because they don't think the other could ever feel as strongly towards them. Seth is nice, but he's a bit boring. Definitely not who I ideally would want Rory to end up with.

*joins in on the wire stringing*

oh the evil evil evil Dom! as good as Seth is, im still going to cling onto the hope that Rory ends up with Luke, so until Dom posts up the final chapter, im not gonna lose hope, lol.

This story is getting sad. The last two chapters have made me want Rory to end up with Luke even more, but it's seems less and less likely. It's kinda like watching two people, who really like each other, not be together because they don't think the other could ever feel as strongly towards them. Seth is nice, but he's a bit boring. Definitely not who I ideally would want Rory to end up with.

I don

oh the evil evil evil Dom! as good as Seth is, im still going to cling onto the hope that Rory ends up with Luke, so until Dom posts up the final chapter, im not gonna lose hope, lol.

Don't give up hope then. There's always the sequel.

If Aaron would clean up his act, and everybody else became convinced that he had, we could see Luke, Rory, and Seth all on him like flies. That could be good for another 30 chapters.

I don't know... it could be the eternal optimist in me that's still clinging onto the hope that it will be Luke & Rory even though logically I see that as less and less likely. I can't say I've gotten emotionally attached to a character the way I have Luke before. I think this attachment and my desire to see Luke get his happy ending more than any other character explains why I felt so unsettled reading the last chapter.

The more I read about Seth the more I can't describe him as anything but wholesome, kind and understanding. I just don't feel a certain excitment in Rory and Seth's relationship but that could be could simply be the medicating effect of the LRITE card I carry with me.

I gave up predicting where this is going to go about 8 chapters ago but I'm sure enjoying the reading what Dom lays out for us. The only positive of DD coming to an end will be that I can lift my self-imposed embargo on reading With Trust!

Steve

They're teenagers. It doesn't sound like that anyone is quite ready to be "in love," Rory especially. He's just learning to deal with having his first real boyfriend. (I don't count the thing with TLS as rising even to that level.) The relationship with Seth could deepen over time, but there is very little so far to suggest that it in fact will during the time frame of the story.

I don't know... it could be the eternal optimist in me that's still clinging onto the hope that it will be Luke & Rory even though logically I see that as less and less likely. I can't say I've gotten emotionally attached to a character the way I have Luke before. I think this attachment and my desire to see Luke get his happy ending more than any other character explains why I felt so unsettled reading the last chapter.

The more I read about Seth the more I can't describe him as anything but wholesome, kind and understanding. I just don't feel a certain excitment in Rory and Seth's relationship but that could be could simply be the medicating effect of the LRITE card I carry with me.

I gave up predicting where this is going to go about 8 chapters ago but I'm sure enjoying the reading what Dom lays out for us. The only positive of DD coming to an end will be that I can lift my self-imposed embargo on reading With Trust!

Steve

Give it up Steve. It ain't going to happen. Seth and Rory are an item and will stay so for the rest of this story. I have already declared I could not bear the thought of Rory and Seth breaking up and I am glad Dom has finally given up on that extremely cruel tease.

So what drama is left in this story? Well there is the Eddie as father thing and the working out of how Rory - thick as he is - will finally agree he should stay.

I have never really believed in the Rory -Dave thing. I will die convinced that Seth and Rory overtook the author and whatever scheme he had in mind for Rory and Luke was destroyed by the aesthetic force of the love created between Seth and Rory.

As for your self imposed ban on With Trust Steve, give that away too. It is a great story. I was delighted that Dom started another one. I cannot cope with the biting grief I feel when I finish a Dom story. He takes me into another world, much better and in many ways more real than the so-called reality I inhabit.

But now like the monkey swinging between the trees I can let go of DD because I have a firm grip of With Trust.

I wonder too if Dom wanted to start another story to ward off the fear of writer's block.

In any case I love his work and remain like the rest of us extremely grateful for his talent.

regards

Gearoid

Toward the end of Chapter 33, after Rory and Seth and Luke have all had their talks with each other:

'Nuff said.

Kitty

It depends on how you read it.

In fact, Seth only seemed interested in knowing anything that might affect the relationship that he and I had. Which, he soon realized, was nothing.

What's the referent of 'nothing'? The relationship or 'anything that might affect sic the relationship'? More seriously, Luke's done the heavy lifting with Rory. Seth wandered along at a convenient time.

For example, I am terribly attracted to Tom Cruise and would love a shot at dating him. But unfortunately if we did date, he would eventually have to speak and that would ruin everything. :lmao:

:lol: LOL

Why do the pretty people feel that annoying need to speak?

In an effort to promote peace between the LR**E's and the SRITE's, Dick Cheney, representing the LR**E's and SRITE Harry Whitington went on a hunting trip in Texas, but things got out of control when the angry, defeated LR**E got jealous and he realized that Seth would end up with Rory. The results are in the news for all to see

Dick Cheney, representing the LR**E's and SRITE Harry Whitington

Dick Chen*y, an LRITE? :blink::blink:

Have you been drinking again Nicky? Chen*y never would have made it past our lengthy and rigorous pledging process. Plus, he seems more like an LGAITEr like you...always using weapons of mass distraction :lol::lol:

That last tumble off your bike must have really affected you :P

Edited by naper_vic
If Aaron would clean up his act, and everybody else became convinced that he had, we could see Luke, Rory, and Seth all on him like flies.

The crucial issue is the car theft affair. If Aaron realized that he would be much better off owning up to his role in it before the police, we might see a Luke - Aaron revival... Dom seems to suggest that basically everything goes between the four of them (Aaron, Luke, Rory, Seth). It's hard to tell what's best and what's second best for each of them.