Just wanted to park myself at the LRITE table :2thumbs: .

Since Dom said that DD won't end at CH 30 and that there was more story to tell, I'm still holding out for a Luke & Rory pairing, eventually. :D:D

Maybe Seth is using Rory to get Aaron to change his behaviours, and wants Aaron(albeit improved) back. Maybe Seth knows that Rory is leaving at the end of the summer and is just doing a summer fling.

Keep the Faith!

Vic

*If an LRITE sits on a cactus in the empty dessert, does his scream make a noise?*

Edited by naper_vic
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand Strong!

I, too, am holding out for LRITE(wasn't that the original name?)

Even after the story's over, I'll be looking for a continuation that gets them together. I think it will be caused by his going, briefly, back to Grandma Alice's.

Stand Strong!

I, too, am holding out for LRITE(wasn't that the original name?)

Even after the story's over, I'll be looking for a continuation that gets them together. I think it will be caused by his going, briefly, back to Grandma Alice's.

You're a true LRITEr!! I typo'ed that but fixed 'em :2thumbs:

Maybe Seth knows that Rory is leaving at the end of the summer and is just doing a summer fling.

Ok, now take that same logic and apply it to Luke........unless Luke moves back to Nevada with Rory, they still won't be together....and even if he does, you know what's going to happen if he lives in the same house as Grandma Alice

*If an LRITE sits on a cactus in the empty dessert, does his scream make a noise?*

Yes, but no one will hear him but the coyetes :)

Just wanted to park myself at the LRITE table :2thumbs: .

Since Dom said that DD won't end at CH 30 and that there was more story to tell, I'm still holding out for a Luke & Rory pairing, eventually. :D:D

Maybe Seth is using Rory to get Aaron to change his behaviours, and wants Aaron(albeit improved) back. Maybe Seth knows that Rory is leaving at the end of the summer and is just doing a summer fling.

Keep the Faith!

Vic

Yeah, I'm in the mood for that one. If we spread this rumor like wildfire those Seth and Rory Lovers will burn along with it. :devil: And I'm down for that. 0:)

You can't silence an LRITE! (or...um...LRITEr...) Of course there'll be noise. Or maybe everyone else'll be silence and I'll be the only one making noise, the point is they couldn't silence us all if they wanted to. Because I can run really fast and yell at the same time.

Okay, no more for me.

--Greg.

Maybe Seth knows that Rory is leaving at the end of the summer and is just doing a summer fling.

Ok, now take that same logic and apply it to Luke........unless Luke moves back to Nevada with Rory, they still won't be together....and even if he does, you know what's going to happen if he lives in the same house as Grandma Alice

This just shows how much more mature(read: better) Luke is than Seth and Rory. He won't put his heart out there if the guy's leaving in a month anyways.

Prediction(hope): Seth and Rory will break up and go their seperate ways, agreeing a long distance relationship will never work. Seth will meet a new guy, or get back with a reformed Aaron. Grandma Alice will die, sending Rory back to Eddie. Now that he's there to stay, and in a rare moment between boyfriends, Luke will pounce on the chance, and they will live happily ever after. Rory calling Eddie dad will be the last line of the story.

I really believe that last one.

This just shows how much more mature(read: better) Luke is than Seth and Rory. He won't put his heart out there if the guy's leaving in a month anyways.

Prediction(hope): Grandma Alice will die, sending Rory back to Eddie.

:( You want her to die??? That might be too much for Rory to deal with......and think about what it would do to Luke

:( You want her to die??? That might be too much for Rory to deal with......and think about what it would do to Luke

While it would be unfortunate(sort of), It's needed for the things that must happen. And really, my way does Luke a favor, she has at least 40 years on him, 40 years he'd have to live mourning her. This way he'd never meet her so he wouldn't know what he was missing, and he and her grandson can console eachother.

Well, true. But if she dies how can Rory learn that he actually wants to be with Eddie on his own???...instead, it he would have no choice, and he doesn't really grow as a person in the story when he decides to stay because it's the right thing for him to do for himself

Well, true. But if she dies how can Rory learn that he actually wants to be with Eddie on his own???...instead, it he would have no choice, and he doesn't really grow as a person in the story when he decides to stay because it's the right thing for him to do for himself

Rory doesn't seem to grow unless he's absolutely forced to.

Maybe thats true right now, but before his mom died from what he says he seemed like he did fine....he's still grieving for his mom and if Alice dies it'll be too much for him

Yeah but it'll be after she hears what TLS (Aaron) did to her little Rory and she dies when she goes to Arizona and dies when she rams Aaron's car killing them both (and Seth who's heading to the park with Aaron) in the explosion... thereby setting up Rory and Luke for the big "happily ever after"!

LRITE 4 EVER!

Steve

I wonder what would happen if one night Luke just slipped into bed next to Rory, wrapped his arms around him, and told him that he was in love with him ... could Rory possibly resist that? I don't think many str8 boys could even resist that ... Luke just needs to do it and get it over with! :2thumbs:

Yeah but it'll be after she hears what TLS (Aaron) did to her little Rory and she dies when she goes to Arizona and dies when she rams Aaron's car killing them both (and Seth who's heading to the park with Aaron) in the explosion... thereby setting up Rory and Luke for the big "happily ever after"!

LRITE 4 EVER!

Steve

lol.... :o:o:o:o:o ....Somehow I doubt that Doms gonna write that plot into the story...Grandma Alice has a better chance of scoring with Angela before that happens

I wonder what would happen if one night Luke just slipped into bed next to Rory, wrapped his arms around him, and told him that he was in love with him ... could Rory possibly resist that? I don't think many str8 boys could even resist that ... Luke just needs to do it and get it over with! :2thumbs:

I think Rory would just lay there with him and enjoy it for the night, but in the morning, he would come to his senses

As much as I'd love to see that happen, and like Kevin had said somewhere else:

Rory: "Hmmm, Luke's in bed with me naked and kissing me.......I wish there was some way to know if he liked me!"

I wouldn't want Seth to get hurt.

lol.... :o:o:o:o:o ....Somehow I doubt that Doms gonna write that plot into the story...Grandma Alice has a better chance of scoring with Angela before that happens

Nick discussing whether theories are realistic? :lmao:

hrm...well, i suppose i'm new here, considering i have never posted before, but if newness was based on how many times we read dom's stories over and over again, i am definitely NOT new. :2thumbs: anyway, i've kept up with DD so far, and i can't get over rory and luke and how perfect they would be together. so yeah, i'm hoping for them to hook up and live happy ever after, as well. :wub:

C.Bosch

hrm...well, i suppose i'm new here, considering i have never posted before, but if newness was based on how many times we read dom's stories over and over again, i am definitely NOT new. :2thumbs: anyway, i've kept up with DD so far, and i can't get over rory and luke and how perfect they would be together. so yeah, i'm hoping for them to hook up and live happy ever after, as well. :wub:

C.Bosch

Welcome Feral!

Well I'm game for using a new criterion to measure newness. Actually to be honest I still consider myself fairly "new" here, I mean six months isn't THAT long. I'm just a tad loquacious and thus tend to post quite a bit.

Anyway I had always hoped for Rory/Luke, but the Rory/Seth thing is just going so well I'm not so sure anymore. I mean I'd hate to see Seth get hurt. But if somehow Seth and Rory suddenly realized "it could never be", and neither one of them got hurt and they remained friends, then I'd LOVE for Rory and Luke to get together. Anyway I hope you like it here, and if you ever need a brownie sundae or anything don't hesistate to ask me ;):P:boy:

By the way I love you signature lol.

Take care,

Kevin

:sheep::sheep::sheep: Ahem!! May I have your attention please..........

In an effort to discourage the LRITE's and crush thier movement, I hereby anounce the formation of a new group, the LGAITE's...........I would also like to anounce a spinoff group from the LGAITE's, the SRITE's........membership is open to anyone, and if you join right away, the nominal fee will be waved. :)