[dkstories] Do Over Redux Chapter 29

Gah! Urg!

I will say, that this was a really good way to dive back into the story, and um...wow.

Incredible.

However, I wish that you had written a little bit more than just exposition about Davey's previous relationship - it started, and then it ended. It would have been nice to see a 'middle' chapter, to break up the 'and then three years pass'.

But wow, what a chapter.

C.

I was tense the entire time reading this chapter. I was really happy,and then... jesus christ... lol.... im still too tense to really move... :/ Awesome chapter... PLEASE Get the next chapter out ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brax

I see now how I get responses from readers...shoot a main character!

Just kidding here....it's a really good weekend here in Los Angeles where we're at the E-board meeting. Not only is the hotel full of democrats (including lots of cute young dems), but the US Soccer Team, and soccer teams from several other countries are also staying here (lots of eye candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yep, I have managed about a half page of chapter 30 so far...and I will be doing a little typing tonight...after I read DD 30 :)

An awesome chapter! A few unexpected twists, some great emotional insight into the characters, a wee bit of action. What more could I ask? Aside from more of the same I mean. :)

I'll be checking the site anxiously every 20 minutes waiting impatiently for chapter 30.

Just kidding, real life obligations must come first, for both the writer and the reader. :) But that doesn't mean I won't look forward to it.

Keep up the great work Dan!