• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Jeffs!!!! All good points, you sound like an LRITEr! :boy:

And let's not all forget that when Rory came out on the dance floor to dance with Luke that Luke started grinding his ass into Rory's crotch. :lol:

And I think all LRITErs remember this:

We have pretty much established that Dave is 'unobtainable' because he is straight. But is Rory?

I have the feeling we can say with a just a tad more confidence than usual that Rory is not 'unobtainable' because he is straight.

Im so torn... it's crazy... anyone have prozac?

No, but I DO have gas...

What a coincidence....... :music: ....I have jock itch :2thumbs:

.........hmmm do I get anything for nausea and a sore throat? :unsure:

No prozac, but check out "prozzak" they're a teriffic band, and quite cheery!

Ok I'm not going to argue that Seth was justified to leave Aaron at the party drunk the first time but it negates the arguement people have been using that it is the socially responsible thing for Seth to leave his bed to go rescue Aaron in this chapter. The first time he left a drunk Aaron at the part WITH his car & keys. This time he doesn't have his keys so there is much less of a chance that he'll drive this time. So was he irresponsible the first time or is he committing relationship suicide as Tims suggests?

Why is it other people's responsibility to look after anyway (I can't believethis... I'm starting to channel my Dad...)? I have yet to see Aaron give a rats ass about anyone else in the entire story, so the other question is why would they bother? I'm not saying people don't have an obligation to prevent people from drinking and driving, because it's not usually the drunk behind the wheel who gets hurt, but shouldn't it be Aaron's friends at the party (especially Kevin) who should make sure he stays put until he's sober?

Or maybe it's this cold that's making me grumpy... :/

Steve

the first time an unknown person had tls's keys.

and now for the argument against myself--the first time tls didnt have the desire to leave the party--this time he does. at least i assume so since he called seth. or is it just a ploy because tls somehow knew where rory and seth were?

and another quote from chapter 18:

"You can f**king have him," I snapped. "You f**king deserve each other, anyway."

rory needs to continue thinking along those lines IMO

and then we cant forget the million dollar question---does dave wear boxers or briefs??? :blink:

i think i need 31 sometime soon before i lose it

Edited by Tim the Slut
I have the feeling we can say with a just a tad more confidence than usual that Rory is not 'unobtainable' because he is straight.

I meant 'Is Rory unobtainable?'

We already know that Rory is gay and is attracted to Luke. Rory is young and naive and probably thinks that Luke is 'unobtainable'. There seems to be a stalemate going on here.

The developments at the end of ch. 30 may be leading to relationship difficulties between Rory and Seth.

Okay! I will admit it. I have been hoping since early in the story that Luke and Rory will end up together. :2thumbs:

It's obvious... and forgive me if someone has gone down this road before... I don't feel like reading the entire forum. Here goes.

Rory's last name is Norick.

Luke has a friend named Rick Leto.

Rick is Luke's secret crush.

Norick is code for NoRick. Or "No Rick." Or "No, Rick!" Or, on the other hand, "No, [Rory, I love] Rick!"

I trust that clears it up for everyone.

:lol:

It's obvious... and forgive me if someone has gone down this road before... I don't feel like reading the entire forum. Here goes.

Norick is code for NoRick. Or "No Rick." Or "No, Rick!" Or, on the other hand, "No, [Rory, I love] Rick!"

An omen? Perhaps. But nothing is strong enough(not even Seth and Aaron combined) to keep Rory and Luke from ending up together.

LOL I quite enjoyed that, thanks!