[DomLuka] DD Ch 32, S-VJ2 Ch 6, DOR Ch 30, WT Ch 2

Didn't know which forum to post this in, but since we know that Dan trolls Domaholics too, I figured it would be safe to post it here.

I am just sooooo frickin' psyched at what's to come *soon.

Not only will we be getting a DD update with Ch 32 ( :2thumbs: ), but WT Ch 2 is due to come out *shortly.

And then Dan's inner evil side is blossoming and Service Ch 6 *will be coming out(GOOOOO JIMMY!).

And then to top it all off DOR Ch 30 will be *up to bat.

I'm gonna pass out from all the excitement :wacko:

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!

Vic

Edited by naper_vic

hehe...DOR 30 will be done first (from my stories). I'm waiting to read DD 32 as well...the new story I haven't really gotten into yet, but it may be because when I read it was purely exhausted. So...I'll have go back and re-read it when a new one is posted by Dom...

Oh, and Service will be coming out AFTER DOR, even though it was finished first. I think emoe is getting ready for the one-handed editing session.

OOo :D I'm looking forward to Service and With Trust. I don't want to touch DD until 33 comes out. Yes, yes, blasphemy. (As if I'll make it that long :rolleyes: ) But considering the end of chapter 31, I have a little feeling that we

OOo :D I'm looking forward to Service and With Trust. I don't want to touch DD until 33 comes out. Yes, yes, blasphemy. (As if I'll make it that long :rolleyes: ) But considering the end of chapter 31, I have a little feeling that we’re being set up for another cliffhanger. . Given Dom’s mood lately, I see plenty of cliffhangers in the near future. I’m afraid. Very afraid. :unsure:

Now I've tried more than once to hold off on reading DD chapters because of cliffhangers and it just doesn't work. I lasted about an hour :( . So I just gave that up as a lost cause.

But a new story, especially one as different from his others as "With Trust" (well I did peek :whistle: ) that I can wait on.

I'm not going to start WT until DD is finished or I fold, whichever comes first :boy: .

I'm not going to start WT until DD is finished or I fold, whichever comes first :boy: .

Fold! Fold! :P

I hate to even mention this, but didn't Dom say that he'd be releasing new stories closer to the time that DD is going to end? After the last few chapters, I have a feeling that the end is near...

Also, a classic sign that a story is ending is when Dom starts to mention

I can't wait for DOR 30 and Service 6 to come out - I need a good relaxing read this weekend.

As for DD, I swore I wasn't going to start reading it until it was done. With what happened when I read TLW I wasn't going to let myself get hooked again, especially on a story that isn't finished yet, but I took a quick look today at DD Chapter 1, just out of curiosity. I've now read the first three chapters and I'm guessing it'll be no sleep for me until I'm caught up completely. I'm definitely not even looking at With Trust...at least until Monday.

I did the same thing with DOR, and so far have not begun reading it yet. I really loved Do Over, and while I like the idea of exploring other possibilities; I was so happy with the first one that I know I'll freak out at the differences in the 2nd one. However, I'll probably be fine as long as I can read to the end, and find out what happens all at once. I just think the anticipation of waiting for chapters of a story being redone, would drive me completely over the edge! I really want to start reading it though, and wish I could participate in Dan's forum, but it's probably best for my sanity if I wait. Loved the original by the way, Dan, and I'm sure I'll love the redoux (when it's complete that is).

A picnic? I'll bring the brownies :D

Brownies?!?! ***runs after Ann and Vic*** Wait for me!!

Take care all and have an awesome day!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
A picnic? I'll bring the brownies :D
Brownies?!?! ***runs after Ann and Vic*** Wait for me!!

Take care all and have an awesome day!

Kevin

Picnic...Brownies...(whining)I wanna go to.....I got this fruit salad that's just yummy.... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think I went into overload....I just finished storyville and found topher's stories today(had monitor isues) and now DD, DOR, and WT!!! I may have to call in sick tomorrow 0:)

Picnic...Brownies...(whining)I wanna go to.....I got this fruit salad that's just yummy.... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think I went into overload....I just finished storyville and found topher's stories today(had monitor isues) and now DD, DOR, and WT!!! I may have to call in sick tomorrow 0:)

Ive got strawberrys! Well not really it's strawberry flavour lube, but chris is away just now so... :P