Hi,

I have just started posting my first story on this site and am looking for people to comment and give suggestions on what they want to see. I have always enjoyed telling stories to my friends and family, but have only recently decided to start putting my work out here for people to see.

Please read my story by following the link below and I look forward to hearing from everyone. :-)

Story: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/cazpedroso/chapmistresview-andrewandjamie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since chapter nine is taking a detour at the moment, I have posted the ebook of of Adam and Ben's story.

It is free to download, so please read and enjoy. 

Please find it under paranormal in the ebook section. 

• Like 1

Read it and I really liked it  :2thumbs:  It was nice to read the entire story with the familiar characters we read about in the prompts happy-dancing.gif and it was interesting to know how you came up with the idea for the story and what it is based on :) Well done !

• Like 1

Thank you. I am in the process the expanding both stories. I am adding in as many of the prompt scenes as i can. They were written after the book was so I couldn't include them at the time. 

I will keep posting up dates as and when.

and of course i will keep writing the prompts. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...