:gikkle:  Maybe Cole can have Lloyd talk with the various characters one by one and deliver some advice. Earl needs to get his teeth fixed. Brody should grow a pair and ask Brent out. You know, that latter would actually fit in nicely with all of Lloyd's contradictory positions on "fairies." 

You know...I think that would work...I think I...I mean LLoyd would like Brody to ask Brent out because he considers him a man..not some fairy...I know Kendra would be pushing them together if she was Brent's Grandma....and imagine if she ever saw Earl's teeth...

• Like 2

In the chapters I'm working on now, 15 & 16 you will be VERY glad Lloyd is brash and would never whisper. Hahaha!! There's your hint of the week!

One hint is a tease...I think we deserve two :P ...but I will take what I can get :boy:

• Like 2

Hi Readers and interested parties!

Chapter 7, Just Friends, has been posted.  I wanted to remind you, as I had to do to myself, these main characters are quite young.  Brent isn't nineteen yet and Brody is only twenty-one.  Mirabelle turned nineteen a few weeks ago.  I say this because very soon, events will be spinning seemingly out of control. 

These events would be difficult to handle regardless of age.  

So, fair warning, I will be addressing some very adult situations and these characters will be tackling very hard choices and dilemmas.  I wanted to address a subject few mystery and suspense writers have directly wrestled with, the exception being Agatha Christie.  We will see how I do with that. 

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think.

You just told us who Killer is. Or at least what his real name is and that Brody knows him. Was that on purpose ?

Why yes, Brody knows him. I dont think he's fully introduced yet but he does live in the same building Brody maintains. :)

*whistling and strolling down a garden path* "come follow me!" *resumes whistling*

I think I will read the next few chapters after a biggg glass of wine....it is starting to sound ominous....Cole, you are a great writer.....and a cruel bastard :kiss:

• Like 1

Hmm, maybe I've misunderstood Brent's state of mind? But the Andy/Brody/Andy thing is a little unnerving...

I think it is a natural progression of things. For the first time since Andy's death, Brent is truly feeling happiness...so of course Andy is hovering in his mind...but not in a disturbing way...more of a reminder of what he had and the realization that maybe he can have it again with Brody. I felt it as saying goodbye to Andy and being able to handle and keep the fond memories...it is a good thing...

• Like 5

Ok... I felt freaked out, as though Brent were actually fantasizing that Brody WAS Andy but I guess I just misread it.

I feel terrible for Kevin, with a chronic condition so young...

But I feel absolutely thrilled for Lloyd  :lol:

I feel terrible for Kevin too..but when you think about his life so far...he is lucky to be alive...shoot...I shouldn't say that...I think Cole is going to up the body count....nah, he wouldn't kill Kevin,would he?

I was thrilled too... that when Lloyd figured it out...it didn't bother him...I love the old bastard...

• Like 3

I feel terrible for Kevin too..but when you think about his life so far...he is lucky to be alive...shoot...I shouldn't say that...I think Cole is going to up the body count....nah, he wouldn't kill Kevin,would he?

I was thrilled too... that when Lloyd figured it out...it didn't bother him...I love the old bastard...

What worries me is that two people made a booty call with Killer and it might be someone we like and we know Killer is HIV+ now. 

Bother Lloyd! I can't even imagine how smug I'd be in that position.

• Like 2

What worries me is that two people made a booty call with Killer and it might be someone we like and we know Killer is HIV+ now. 

Bother Lloyd! I can't even imagine how smug I'd be in that position.

Yeah but most people would use condoms...unless they were really high...

• Like 3