Okay, who remembers the test cards that used to be shown at sign off and just before programming started? Usually a black and white image of circles and lines....

It used to be so much fun watching the picture shrink down to a gradually fading dot when you turned the set off! 

God, we were easy to please in the old days. :)

312px-RCA_Indian_Head_test_pattern.JPG

• Like 3

Hi!

We are now moving into the part of the story where you know more about what's going on than the detectives do. This chapter gives us several hints including what was the root cause of a murder.  Thanks for reading! 

Gosh, I feel terribly sorry for Mir. She's a mess, poor girl.

I do too. She is so young and such a sweet girl. I can`t blame here for wanting to experience life...but poor Button. It is ironic that Mir recognizes that he is no longer the oblivious teenager when it comes to noticing the looks between Brent and Brody, and yet he is oblivious to what is going on with Mir...maybe a bit of denial on his part...

• Like 2

Im glad you have sympathy for Mir. Temptation is difficult to deal with for all of us. It is especially hard when you keep telling yourself youre not really tempted. We all dabble in self delusion from time to time i fear.

• Like 2

and yet he is oblivious to what is going on with Mir...maybe a bit of denial on his part...

Well.... he may not be oblivious.... maybe he knows Mir is fighting temptation, gives her credit for good intentions, and doesn't want to put her on the spot? 

• Like 1

I am driving myself crazy...It would appear that Sam may have been murdered because of the farm and the fact that he owned it...which would mean that someone wants it...now it looks like someone wants the farm to go under...so that it will be sold for a song??? What is on the farm that someone wants??? Something valuable or does it hide a secret?? Is someone buried in that pond?? You're doing it to me again, Cole!!

• Like 1

What is on the farm that someone wants??? Something valuable or does it hide a secret?? Is someone buried in that pond?? You're doing it to me again, Cole!!

Oil fields, baby! Or uranium!!!!  :lmao:

Edit: You know what though, I'm really uneasy about Kevin. I don't think it was he who killed Kyle, but he was being really weird afterwards. Was it from a sense of guilt? He visualized it happening and then it happened?

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Oil fields, baby! Or uranium!!!!  :lmao:

Edit: You know what though, I'm really uneasy about Kevin. I don't think it was he who killed Kyle, but he was being really weird afterwards. Was it from a sense of guilt? He visualized it happening and then it happened?

You're right. He did act really weird and Earl was confused by it. But it could be one of Cole's red herrings :o

• Like 2

oh I did, and nothing was spoilt, so I may do the same next time. I'm so mixed up about who's who and doing what, that it's just another brick in my wall of confusion to do it the wrong way round. :lol:

Thing is, it's a mystery so there needs to be some misdirection and false leads.  What's the most confusing part?  I'd love your opinion.  :)

Thing is, it's a mystery so there needs to be some misdirection and false leads.  What's the most confusing part?  I'd love your opinion.  :)

oh just keeping track of all the people we are introduced to and how they relate to each other and I can't recall who Sam is and which detective is which and so on. Just me being all addled, not your story...

• Like 2

Sam's the poisoned guy.. And the detective guy whose name starts with R is the one who couldn't remember the name of the hot guy he was sleeping with, the one who had a lot of plants in the bathroom. Rush? Something like that. I still haven't gotten over that scene  :,(, can you tell?

• Like 2

Yeah, Rush was a real dick to the guy with the plants, and the new blond assistant knows what Rush is like...but is still attracted to him. I wonder if Sam's husband owns the farm now, since Sam 'bought the farm'...sorry...couldn't resist...

• Like 2

Ok, now I'm starting to get worried about Trey! he and Kevin had Killer in common, right? But for the life of me I can't remember who Ivan is. I went back and looked last night, I couldn't find the right chapter. Does anyone remember where he's mentioned??  :blink:

• Like 1