OK so Prompt Zero spoilers beware..

Well this really putting the Prophecies of Meta into a bigger can of worms than it ever was before. I gets me thinking back to the Sword of Truth books where Prophecies are given left and right but they aren't a simple 'this will happen'. Different types of Prophecies existed that could have different out comes and depending on which outcome it could 'negate' other prophecies as they could depend on certain events that can't happen anymore.

Well that was interesting... So the women talking were Owls, 'he' is the boss that apparently is more then even Wolf if he is living so many lives. It sounds as though there have been multiple white wolves but each has to chose their path and survive their age to have any hope of fulfilling prophecy. This is interesting as it says that Colt and the Pack don't have to the pack of prophecy.. At least not at first. Once one prophecy is fulfilled though I wonder if that still holds true.

So there have been at least 3 White Wolf candidates before Colt and the Pack. It sounds like one was Hitler which is a very scary thought. One was a Cult leader and one didn't survive the 'issues of his age' so he died young.

This makes me look back at the old list of 'possible white wolves'

• Moses lived during approx 1391 to 1271 BC
  • Hammurabi died 1750 BC
  • Jesus born approx 0 AD, Could have been considered a Cult Leader
  • Marcus Aurelius lived 121 to 180 AD
  • Charles Magne lived 742ish to 814 AD
There is a problem with most of these 'candiates' With the exception of Moses all of the others live outside of the 3000 to 3200 year 'cycle' of the White Wolf. I don't think any of them were amongst the real potentials though it is far to 'neat' for it to be them.

They had to go to China to prepare after WWII... We have seen very very little of China in Meta its mostly only been in reports of it being vamp filled and controlled. Then it was Colt's Coma 'dream/vision/reality'. So I wonder just what was going on there... I guess time will tell.

The vamp at the cathedral makes me think of Nactaria given she is in a British Nurses outfit and Nactaria is British. But could it have been Galina/Latti/Balt/etc?

Also I don't think there could be much of a better setup for MetaProphecies then to expose the fact that the Pack is just one of a number of potential Packs of Prophecy.

• Like 1

I'm going to give you my initial thoughts on Zero. Going back and doing research had made me reconsider somewhat, but I'll start here.

The three WW? I was thinking Buddha, Jesus and Hitler, but then dying at 33 isn't very early. Another thought was Jeanne d'Arc, but apparently it has to be a guy... Will have to ponder more important people not surviving early years. Could also be someone unknown...

The scene made me think of Dresden after the bombings. Those horrible photos of women trying to survive...

JAR didn't say that Metas had to be a guy. He said the Meta for THIS pack had to be a guy.

There is also the 3000-3200 year cycle to keep in mind. So if that is the real age window then its from about 1800 to present time that we have to work with for the 3 possible White Wolves and their respective packs. One of which is Hitler. I wonder who his pack was? Did he have a pack?

But this is also Meta so there could be false assumptions... It is from MaryAnn and Carl that the 3000-3200 cycle timeline has come from. So can it be trusted?

I do totally agree about the Dresden comment it really puts me back to seeing all those images plus everything depicted from the different documentaries, movies and tv series.

Edited by PkCrichton

We only know one German pack? But way back then I don't know. Maybe he chose before he had a pack? During the 1920s. There are a few in his circle I would peg as vamps. Nasty enough...

1800 BC I assume. Many, many people...

Since the owls talked about 'his' and 'him' for all of the possible WW's, I discarded the female guesses. J d'A was just a cheeky suggestion.

But then Jesus is out? Or did I misunderstand you?

It would remove everyone thats not from the 19th, 20th and 21st century. But again this is what MaryAnn believes to be true but is it really true?

Does the prophecy need all 9 queens to have risen in order for the Battle of MW4 to happen? If that is the case then I think MaryAnn was the 'last' of the queens to rise. This would alter the time table to be like 1860-2016 for all possible wolves.

Or maybe MaryAnn's rise as a queen was because another queen fell prior to 1860 when dealing with a previous WW and Pack.

Edited by PkCrichton

Could there be multiple Metas per try? One would think that would be the case given the state of the pack and Colt's orders to find a new Meta.

Some more Meta options

1794 - Charles Wesley a founder of the Methodist Church

1805 - 1844 - Joseph Smith the founder of the Mormons

1843 - William Miller founder of the Millerite movement

1889 - 1945 - Adolf Hitler

Ok, if the mormon guy is one of them (it seems to fit somehow), then I would think we need to get to into the 1900 for no 2. What about Alexei NikolaevichI kind of like the idea of a hemopheliac fighting the vampires... He was extremely hard to kill according to sources at the time. Owl Power!! 

Just a thought. Russia has been mentioned enough for it to be important. 

Ok, if the mormon guy is one of them (it seems to fit somehow), then I would think we need to get to into the 1900 for no 2. What about Alexei NikolaevichI kind of like the idea of a hemopheliac fighting the vampires... He was extremely hard to kill according to sources at the time. Owl Power!! 

Just a thought. Russia has been mentioned enough for it to be important. 

Would we even be able to know who the 2nd was? He didn't make it through the 'early hardships' of his time. That make me think he died before the age of 20.

1 and 3 chose the wrong side and got many killed. Mind you 3 got 60 million killed vs a smaller number in 1. Joseph Smith does fit the mold he did get a lot of people killed while setting up his cult of Mormons if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I read up or watched anything on him.

Why do I have the feeling that Rasputin is Latti/Balt/Galina?

Edited by PkCrichton

As for no 2, I just thought about what hardships there were in the early 1900s. The Russian revolution fits that part at least. Then again, a lot of hardship was going on. Apart from China, we haven't heard a lot about the rest of the world. South America had a queen. Quite a lot of hardship there. But I can't think of anyone to guess on there. 

Rasputin is supposed to very goodlooking, but from pictures I find it hard to imagine him fooling anyone he's a woman...

Well makeup and disguise techniques existed even back then. He could have potentially used those techniques to better hide and cause trouble. After having such a high profile and the results of it could have also helped lead to the choice of more cloak and dagger style manipulations.

Well as for hardships of the age there are a few to choose from.

• US Civil War
  • French Revolution
  • Russian Revolution
  • Crimean War
  • Spanish Revolution
  • Franco-Prussian War
  • Irish civil unrest
  • Titanic
  • Sino-Japanese War
  • Boer War
  • Mt Pelee Erupts
  • Plague in India
  • Russo-Japanese War
  • Dawn of the Meiji Era
  • Earthquake in Italy
  • Chinese Revolution
  • Spanish Flu
  • WW1
  • Polio

We don't know that if you chose the wrong side that you become a 'queen' or not. That is just what was shown to Colt in his Coma vision/dream/timeline.