Well Prompt Pigs sure did add some flavor to things...

It was great seeing everyone together again and happy. It is sad looking at them then during their workation to Europe and then seeing the state of things now in MW6's early chapters.  The reactions of Al, Warren and Leo to the mariad of fetishes present is just priceless, especially straight Al. The reactions of Brian and the Enforcers to the puppies was interesting and funny, makes one wonder why.

That last line is very troubling we already had CE on our we have to worry about him list. Now we have a vision stating that Brian dies for his pack while taking a major fall. But this also falls under the vague interpretation of visions. Colt we know hasn't been one for interpretting his visions correctly. There is also the fact that this was BEFORE the battle. With all the thoughts of who would die in the battle did Colt feel that Brian was one he would lose during it? Then waking from the coma and learning Brian was still alive but with this 'fall' vision still in Colt's head. Did that old vision come to mind at all? Did he leave any warnings behind to try and help Brian for the possible event? Does that vision really mean Brian is to die for the pack from a fall or is it something else? Could it be a metaphorical death?

Edited by PkCrichton

Well, I'm sticking to my Orfeus theory. Would make sense to have the smart Beta go to the underworld and bring Colt back.

And I think the guys were very innocent. I'm a straight girl and even I'm not shocked by double wide elbow deep... So a few diapers and disposal guy outfits aren't exactly shocking.

Well, I'm sticking to my Orfeus theory. Would make sense to have the smart Beta go to the underworld and bring Colt back.

And I think the guys were very innocent. I'm a straight girl and even I'm not shocked by double wide elbow deep... So a few diapers and disposal guy outfits aren't exactly shocking.

Ok, next time we walk into the dark room ...

• Like 1

Your Orfeus theory fits into the metephor aspect of the visions I was mentioning. A death that isn't always a death but is him going into something like the underworld.

Yeah the guys really are very innocent. Your not being shocked by the different sides just goes to show that the fetishes depicted in PIGS aren't only ones shared by one side of the human sexual spectrum. It just means they haven't been witness to the true bredth of human sexual fetishes.

• Like 1

I'm just surprised. Perhaps Internet access has been much, much better in Sweden for a long time. Or I have unusual Google habits... (or Alta vista as it was back then...)

It's one thing to know about two fists ... another one to have to watch it, Mrs. Pervy Sweden.

Live no - seen it yes.

I'm just surprised. Perhaps Internet access has been much, much better in Sweden for a long time. Or I have unusual Google habits... (or Alta vista as it was back then...)

Live no - seen it yes.

I've been on the moon ... well live not, seen yes ... lol.

• Like 1

No puppies were harmed in my prompt as far as I remember.

There were allusions to it. After all why else would enforcers be so hostile seeing puppies... then there is the fact that panic and fire broke out... those puppies surely couldn't get out of there easily w/o any form of harm.

So before we delve into Prophecies 2 ... What is your favorite Wolf Meta 'pairing'. It can be just the two or it could be more... And no you can't say the pre battle 'worship/jack' they gave Colt.

Edited by PkCrichton

So what is your favorite Wolf Meta 'pairing'. It can be just the two or it could be more... And no you can't say the pre battle 'worship/jack' they gave Colt.

You will SO get the usual suspects, PkC ... maybe you should ask for desired threesomes ;-)

What? Actual ones? I like Camp. Or the chapter where Isaac joins the pack. Mmm... Otherwise, anything with Isaac. If any other wolf joins the fun, I'm even happier!

Oh, seeing JAR's comment, I'll say Leo, Isaac and Colt. Or Brian in a dirty mood, Isaac and Colt.

Sensing a theme here...?

• Like 1