A bit of genetic engineering? Breeding a Meta? Or is his heritage a coincidence?

I think Colt is going to castrate the genetic engineer who could only make him a scrawny little ugly nerd ... instead of a tall buff hunk.

I think Colt is going to castrate the genetic engineer who could only make him a scrawny little ugly nerd ... instead of a tall buff hunk.

Being a 'scrawny' nerd though would have helped him in the long run as he was constantly underestimated by everyone who tried to harm him.

Being a 'scrawny' nerd though would have helped him in the long run as he was constantly underestimated by everyone who tried to harm him.

Colt yes. The owls no. Wasn't it imperative he was an outsider? Mistreated and misunderstood? Tall hunks have it soooo easy. 

He won't care. that engineer better run for cover in Inner Mongolia, with his 'pieces' locked behind iron for safety ...

I know at least 8 or 9 people that call him handsome!

BTW the boys are getting more depressed being ignored for hypothetical ancient metas. They just want their meta!

Edited by PkCrichton

He won't care. that engineer better run for cover in Inner Mongolia, with his 'pieces' locked behind iron for safety ...

Sooo.. since you are the ultimate Lord and Master of Meta... and created Colt... I guess I should send any cute marines I catch with my butterfly net, to Inner Mongolia?

A lot of people feel that way about mom and dad. Colt already has a... strained relationship to his mom. His dad could be equally hard to understand and reconcile with. Or worse...

Sooo.. since you are the ultimate Lord and Master of Meta... and created Colt... I guess I should send any cute marines I catch with my butterfly net, to Inner Mongolia?

As the probability that your net catches the right dog is close to nil, I don't even have to answer that slightly leading question ;-)

A lot of people feel that way about mom and dad. Colt already has a... strained relationship to his mom. His dad could be equally hard to understand and reconcile with. Or worse...

Now share your theory about his 'difficult to reconcile with' father ;-).

Now share your theory about his 'difficult to reconcile with' father ;-).

Well, I've always thought he was the Lord or someone quite nasty but powerful. Not sure if he has to be wolf, but the WW seems to not need actual wolf genes. Or else they would have smelled it on him? 

This is the Metaverse, so of course the obvious answer should be avoided. Still, that campus is like an epicenter for all this. So perhaps Colt is there? Or it's the new meta smelling like Colt?

It's funny after I'd thought over the options on how it could be Colt he was scenting I wondered if it really was his mind playing tricks on him in that it's processing the scent of a new meta as Colt.

Now for those options on how it could be Colt.

• Colt is held underground near the stadium. Next to the 'tunnel' of the orifice.
  • Colt is held in the 'underworld' and his scent is coming out of fissures in the orifice.

It's funny after I'd thought over the options on how it could be Colt he was scenting I wondered if it really was his mind playing tricks on him in that it's processing the scent of a new meta as Colt.

Now for those options on how it could be Colt.

• Colt is held underground near the stadium. Next to the 'tunnel' of the orifice.
  • Colt is held in the 'underworld' and his scent is coming out of fissures in the orifice.

The problem is that in the prompts Bradley doesn't recognize him as a Meta.  That would 'seem' to mean that his scent is gone or isn't the same.... right?

It really is an UGLY lamp... probably a bit Fragile at that... I ran into on an artists tumblr I check now and then and they made fun of it heh.

You're right Brian probably would find it hilarious. Maybe he'd utilize this to try and brighten spirits during this 'dark' time for them all...

On the issue of Colt's scent and Bradley. We have no idea what is going to happen with Colt's scent now that he is 'dead'. I remember MaryAnn talking about breaking the scenting aspect of wolves if she had months of time to do so...

• Like 1