He's also supposed to be broadshouldered, muscular and over 6 ft. That would be hard to disguise. 

Well shoulder pads, lifts/stilts can fit 2 of the features... Muscular could be hidden with padding doubled with vampire strength.

But hey I'm just arguing possibilities.

Edited by PkCrichton

Well as for hardships of the age there are a few to choose from.

• US Civil War
  • French Revolution
  • Russian Revolution
  • Crimean War
  • Spanish Revolution
  • Franco-Prussian War
  • Irish civil unrest
  • Titanic
  • Sino-Japanese War
  • Boer War
  • Mt Pelee Erupts
  • Plague in India
  • Russo-Japanese War
  • Dawn of the Meiji Era
  • Earthquake in Italy
  • Chinese Revolution
  • Spanish Flu
  • WW1
  • Polio

We don't know that if you chose the wrong side that you become a 'queen' or not. That is just what was shown to Colt in his Coma vision/dream/timeline.

It's incredible how many hardships there have been when you look at a list like that. (and it's not even an exhaustive list).

In my head I think the Queens would always be fighting to bring the white wolf to the dark side so to speak.  It would be quite a coup every time they managed to succeed in enticing the wolves greatest asset away from the shifters.  

Well as for hardships of the age there are a few to choose from.

• US Civil War
  • French Revolution
  • Russian Revolution
  • Crimean War
  • Spanish Revolution
  • Franco-Prussian War
  • Irish civil unrest
  • Titanic
  • Sino-Japanese War
  • Boer War
  • Mt Pelee Erupts
  • Plague in India
  • Russo-Japanese War
  • Dawn of the Meiji Era
  • Earthquake in Italy
  • Chinese Revolution
  • Spanish Flu
  • WW1
  • Polio

We don't know that if you chose the wrong side that you become a 'queen' or not. That is just what was shown to Colt in his Coma vision/dream/timeline.

An important one is missing (snickering in my corner).

An important one is missing (snickering in my corner).

• Napoleanic Wars
  • Opium War
  • Taiping Revolution
  • US Mexico War
  • US Indian War
  • WWII/Holocaust - I didn't count this as Hitler was in full power and is the 3rd.

I feel like I'm in the 9th grade taking World History again.... Where is that ancient text book... it would probably give me even more than all these.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

• Napoleanic Wars
  • Opium War
  • Taiping Revolution
  • US Mexico War
  • US Indian War
  • WWII/Holocaust - I didn't count this as Hitler was in full power and is the 3rd.

If it wasn't so serious and sad I would smirk.

Unless it's any random person perishing due to hardship (could totally be the case considering who wrote this thing...), shouldn't we be looking for someone who died young but still has some noteriety? Someone under the age of 20? 

• Like 1

Unless it's any random person perishing due to hardship (could totally be the case considering who wrote this thing...), shouldn't we be looking for someone who died young but still has some noteriety? Someone under the age of 20? 

Feel free to compile that list! If you can even find such information. But as you say this is JAR I thought it would be easier to start with the events of the age before people tried to find a person. It at least could make the haystack a little smaller.

King Tut?  Sorry I'm totally squrirelly today  I think

Why is it so important to identify #2? He's long dead, died early, most likely leaving a very limited legacy, otherwise it would have been mentioned next to cult (#1) and 60m people dead (#3) ...

Why is it so important to identify #2? He's long dead, died early, most likely leaving a very limited legacy, otherwise it would have been mentioned next to cult (#1) and 60m people dead (#3) ...

Because things are often not that simple with you :P

• Like 1

Because things are often not that simple with you :P

Oh I'm very simple. Send me some tall handsome marines and I confess everything ... and I mean EVERYTHING.

Even why they are going to China ;-).

Edited by JohnAR

Well maybe it's time to shift gears then from Prompt Zero to MW6 C1!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:0:):X:rofl:

And so begins the 6th installment of the MetaWolf masterpiece.

For a first chapter it both shows us so much, sets up the book and brings up more questions.

Something is really going on with CE. We saw it in MW5 how he'd been sleeping outside Colt's 'hospital room' in the 'space ship', his energy didn't seem up to par, he actually felt and commented on Brian's punch hurting him. Now he is hurting even more emotionally. He is inflicting physical pain on himself to block out the emotional pain, he isn't the super hungry wolf we are used to. This is more than heartache or addiction withdrawl this pushes into a territory people don't like to just throw around. To top it off he has to deal with Will who before Colt's death CE had accepted the task of tracking down. I don't trust Will showing up again it's just to perfect, he has the excuse of his family being there and his son coming into his shift soon. Then he is so willing to just walk away if CE said no. He kept calling him Burt right from the start when he knew he was CE from before he left for Tennesse. Then we have information from the Prompts Cain and Abel...

Then we have Jett and Sam back in LA at the old stomping grounds of the pack. Jett getting into that school is interesting. It makes one wonder just how much pull Prime has. He managed to get himself, CE and Brian in back in MW1 after they tracked Colt to the campus. I can see Prime and CE getting in due to the GI Bill but Brian as well makes one wonder back then. But this sets us up for there to be more 'friendly' wolves around campus when Colt does end up going back there for classes when he isn't with the pack anymore.

Sam is just full of nostalgia throughout this entire chapter and it's really touching to see. All those great moments to go back over from Origins and Meta, some touching, some had us wondering what was going on, some full of excitement. The way he treated the 'puppy pile' rug was great and I greatly look forward to the time when that rug is pulled out of storage and used again by hopefully a full and happy Inner Circle again.

But there was that last moment when Sam was near the stadium and he picked up Colt's scent. That has me really curious as to what is going on. We learn that somehow the orifice closed without there having been any direct action done to cause it. Did it close right after the battle or did it happen at some other point? We know when Colt signs up for classes again that its still closed but hmm. Could Colt be beneath Gregory Hall?

The mental state of all the wolves really worries me. Prime isn't even leaving the house. Isaac and Warren have their jobs as Ambulance Driver/EMT and Police officer respectively but are also the 'approachable' members of the Inner Circle so they have to deal with EVERYTHING from the pack. Brian it seems is stressed beyond belief doing all the smart work with the companies. Leaving Sam as the one training and running the ever growing army of fighters. And CE the chief enforcer... All of them are hurting, some are stuck in their heads, some are hurting themselves, some are burying themselves in work to keep sane. Something is going to have to give and we saw it hitting its breaking point in Prompt Fall

• Like 2

Ummmm Metas are listed as only existing for about the last 100 years and arose because of the change in times. So a White Wolf wouldn't have to be a Meta if a Meta never existed before now. Then again maybe Meta is tied to the 'cycle' or could have always existed but were so rare there was only ever one or two a generation.