Well I have to say that was a fun prompt and filled my head with more than was already in there... We even got a little bit of Brian/Colt time that someone has wanted for quite some time... Sadly its a prompt so he couldn't get the many pages worth he'd want but still...

That Audi commercial is great. I can totally see the 'space ship' having a garage like that filled with all their vehicles. But it also makes me think at one point we'll have a horde of vampires crawling all over the exterior of the building trying to get in! That last bit has me needing to go reread the White Wolf/Battle section to see just what is going on there.

In case you are wondering as to what exactly prompted this... I ran into a couple images.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/54bd495312b9acd6190c58f38db4a52e/tumblr_nj90dxCWrn1r3c03ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_nj90dxCWrn1r3c03ro1_500.jpg

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/a1YAOlw3fGbCXzM69e3KNIPj9PF6k99P5AeGqKcfUzxuvZMU4GYpKXW5ORnTJushgj2q8d8FPnf4Kt64xHCeMGnCzZ6Ybgo9JY0yotuUWB0Eh-Pn7VOuZNV10VqlW4ndwwcgmqr1gONCK5tm-_55ILKZb8s=s0-d-e1-ft#http://36.media.tumblr.com/d530b4ebe9f14c5be8e56f6dc3177a62/tumblr_nx4wbu7igj1ub497wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nx4wbu7igj1ub497wo1_500.jpg

• Like 2

Now that's just unsanitary! LOL

I had the same comment on behalf of Warren, who is in charge of the vehicles ... that bike will be dirty ... so dirty ... so incredibly dirty ...

... he might get off on it. 'Might.' ;-)

Inspire a moment to corner a Meta after first being appauled, mad, then embareassed, jealous and lust filled.

Asking for his bike to be christened ... upping the ante (oh no, that's a MW8 story)

What? Strip poker?

I would think Brian would be the one to be into the dirtier side of things.

But Colt loves to have fun with the 'adorable' officer in his uniform ;-) That dog tag-chaser.

Edited by JohnAR

Yes, but would he be turned on and try and get Colt to have hus way with him?

I might pick Colt up in a SWAT uniform and Humvee ... now thats a clear signal  :o  0:)  :gikkle:

Warren may be one of the more innocent and naive of the lot but he has been with this pack for over 2 years now... one of those being with a comatose Colt... I think he would have developed some desires of what he'd like by now. Remember he didn't think he'd enjoy the time at his office with Colt on Xmas but came to LOVE it...

Ok so aside from the flashy side of the prompt with the bikes and all things associated with them what else have we learned with this prompt?

Jackson is a fucking good organizer. We knew from previous chapters that Jackson was Mr IT for the pack and was very familiar with getting things working in the 'space ship'.

Warren is in charge of the cars and uses some kids to take care of them. Given what happened with Galina/Latti could these kids be 'manipulated' by vampires to help them gain information on the pack?

New Weapons Chamber. Sam is in charge of it. Now just what is in this chamber? These are bad ass shifting werewolves typically we only see them use a Dagger in human form. What other weapons could they need? Silver bullet firing hand guns, Silver Pellet firing shotguns, swords, M4s, or what?

Brian is worried about him not being in Colt's 'vision/dream' whatever the hell it was for all those chapters and prompts. I have to sit and go back over all those chapters to be sure but I could have sworn every wolf was mentioned within the 'vision time' even if it was not when Colt was present.

Prime revealed something during the White Wolf/Battle tell all that has Colt worried. I need to go back and reread that chapter still but just what was there...

Maybe google wants you to have Colt string the wolves up like sled dogs and go on an adventure in the snow....

Haha maybe Google wants you to visit me? I'll go dogsledding with me?

I might be a naive European but I thought there's a difference between Ontario and Alberta ;-)

Edited by JohnAR

Well I have to say that was a fun prompt and filled my head with more than was already in there... We even got a little bit of Brian/Colt time that someone has wanted for quite some time... Sadly its a prompt so he couldn't get the many pages worth he'd want but still...

Damn, I thought only the ladies knew me too well.   :blushing:

Out of likes but :heart: :heart: to those inspiring photos :D

Damn, I thought only the ladies knew me too well.   :blushing:

Out of likes but :heart: :heart: to those inspiring photos :D

I thought someone would like the inspirational images even if others comment on them being 'dirty'.

How could one not know your preference for Brian when it tends to creep up ever other page or so in the Rant of how there needs to be more Brian with Colt moments . I personally have no issue with there being more such moments for any of the wolves :2thumbs:

How could one not know your preference for Brian when it tends to creep up ever other page or so in the Rant of how there needs to be more Brian with Colt moments. 

Oh, I'm not surprised y'all know I prefer Brian. But how did you know my prompt edit email to JAR had this exact line at the top:

good morning. here you go. the sex description was too short, lol

:*)