Wow! Of course I cannot comment - to avoid accidental spoilers. But WOW! Im imagining the post with MW8 chapter 9 on Colt ... that will be a thesis ...

I'm loving it.

I forgot to list one of the Galina sightings...

• April -
      • Berlin - medium long blond hair and put him into some fake 19th century military uniform. This isn't seen in the MW4 Chap 15 though.

I wish I had a guy like CE. A big puppy. :)

We know what you mean. But I know at least 2 characters in Meta who might take offense at the term "puppy." LOL

As much as I'd love a dog with those characteristics... I'd rather have CE!

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

So who do you all think has Gavin after Deaths 14?

• Galina/Latti/etc
  • MaryAnn
  • MaryAnn's son
  • Risa
  • The Lord
  • Some other party

Well whoever it is apparently has an accent.  I know people can fake an accent, but there is no reason to here.  If it was MaryAnn the only thing she might have is a southern accent.  My guess is Risa, because sometimes, even in Meta, things can occasionally be as expected (shocking I know)

• Like 1

I never have to worry about Warren!!  :wub:

And they say girls can't get along in groups... Works fine apparently! At least for the Meta sisterhood!

I think you might have some competition from Tim - he likes the blondes. ;-)

PS Poor Sam.

• Like 1
Twas the day before Christmas and all the land not a creature was string not even a vamp, then out on the porch with a huff and a puff the door flew open to the holiday breeze, in through the door came not a clause but a thunder with presents in hand. a giant smile upon his face welcoming all to enjoy.

A very CE Santa with sparklers in hand.
sexy-santa.jpg

Now could Santa ClausE get some help from a secet MetaElf?

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1