Oh, that makes me think of my past life. Working with issuing stock options and shares for clients. Writing prospectus, calculating limits (which for a lawyer is hell... We don't do math...)

You really shouldn't ever see ANY of my text books let alone notebooks.... There is math there that would boggle you.

• Like 1

sure sure.... a likely story.... You probably just wanted the prompt to yourself for an extra day 0:)

LOL, if it had been the Brian and Isaac prompt I've wanted for a while, you may have been right. But unfortunately not. I couldn't get on GA and my email kept freezing so I gave up and went to bed :pissed:

But as you can see, I was on it first thing this morning, so JAR could post it asap.

and as a reward he sent me ch. 15 and 16 for edit :facepalm::X

LOL, if it had been the Brian and Isaac prompt I've wanted for a while, you may have been right. But unfortunately not. I couldn't get on GA and my email kept freezing so I gave up and went to bed :pissed:

But as you can see, I was on it first thing this morning, so JAR could post it asap.

and as a reward he sent me ch. 15 and 16 for edit :facepalm::X

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :2thumbs::D:rofl:   Well no good turn goes 'unpunished' so to speak... Two whole chapters to 'edit' and enjoy... how horrible... :gikkle:

Well no good turn goes 'unpunished' so to speak... Two whole chapters to 'edit' and enjoy... how horrible... :gikkle:

I'm not sure enjoy is the right word in this case... :no:

although there were good parts too. :yes:

:X

Anyway, you have ch. 13 to enjoy today. ;)

Edited by Timothy M.

So we had some odd moments in Prompt Hero.

A pregnant woman Tamara we never heard of before was singled out as having died and having a still born child. You wonder what is so important about this...

We learn that they got their hands on some old records but they don't go far enough back to learn anything about the Golden Chestnut Tree vs Winter Fir pack battle let alone the feude. But there are pieces of information that the Winter Fir pack came from Germany in 1906 through San Fransisco. These records seem to be ones kept by the Winter Fir pack during their exhile.

We get another peace of Colt's past where he is 'rescued' by a 'policeman/lifeguard' Falcon White who said he worked with Chief Morrison but really didn't but also knew Colt's first name Leuk(White). We also learn that the police in that department were overweight which is odd for shifters to be if they are actively shifting. Colt notices something about the date and timing of this memory that clicks with something else going on. This is the same year as the Chestnut vs Fir battle but this is late October....

This Falcon White character comes out of the blue and we've yet to ever knowingly see him anywhere else in Meta. He not only knows Colt's name, he saves him from Adam and his cronies who were dunking/bullying him. He says he is a cop but doesn't work with Morrison so just who is he? Is he a shifter? Is he working with one of the Owls?

Then to end with the wolves going hunting and daggers being checked... One wonders what is going on there...

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

Interestingly, there are enough hints available in Meta to solve ( a ) who Falcon White is, ( b ) why he knows Colt first name, and consequently ( c ) why he shows himself to Colt and ( d ) specifically on this day. Otherwise: the solution is in MW8 (most likely chapter 14 or 15).

Interestingly, there are enough hints available in Meta to solve ( a ) who Falcon White is, ( b ) why he knows Colt first name, and consequently ( c ) why he shows himself to Colt and ( d ) specifically on this day. Otherwise: the solution is in MW8 (most likely chapter 14 or 15).

Well to be exact that day would be October 25th as the 26th at 2am is the winter time change.

The Golden Chestnut Tree vs Winter Fir happened sometime before July of that year since Giavanni was already was affected by his 'actions'.

That's my daughter's birthday. If it turns out to be Meta important, I'm freaking out again.

Lol... But, I just called my sister... Tamara. 

Me: Tam, they think you're dead, but if you tell me everything I won't tell them where to find you. 

Her: What the f are you talking about. 

Me: the Meta, he knows.. 

But she she knows me well, and threatened to burn my books or destroy the kindle if I kept it up. (Hehe) Then she hung up. Darling sis that one. Doesn't understand that everything in the Metaverse is to be taken seriously. 

Meanwhile, I'll wait until you all try to unravel this latest prompt.. 

• Like 3

Well Chapter 13 sure was full of a plethera of information.... Confirming some possible theories from previous chapters, closing off possibilities of other theories. Then raising more questions about MaryAnn and her on again off again plans to kill/capture/turn Colt...

I'll hold off on more depth till the rest of you have some time to read it and we all can mull it over!

I just wish the wolves had had some fun in this powwow! There they were all shirtless and didn't even get to anything that wasn't insanely serious!

Well Chapter 13 sure was full of a plethera of information.... Confirming some possible theories from previous chapters, closing off possibilities of other theories. Then raising more questions about MaryAnn and her on again off again plans to kill/capture/turn Colt...

I'll hold off on more depth till the rest of you have some time to read it and we all can mull it over!

I just wish the wolves had had some fun in this powwow! There they were all shirtless and didn't even get to anything that wasn't insanely serious!

They probably did but JAR left it up to our own imaginations... :(

Oh you mean the new spit roast scene between Brian, Warren and Colt? I had to cut that to stay within the typical Meta chapter length. Sorry.  :devil:

Oh you mean the new spit roast scene between Brian, Warren and Colt? I had to cut that to stay within the typical Meta chapter length. Sorry.  :devil:

you are so evil :pissed:

by the way the wolves couldn't do that, unless you've decided they can get hard and sucked by each other.

Edited by Timothy M.

you are so evil :pissed:

by the way the wolves couldn't do that, unless you've decided they can get hard and sucked by each other.

Thanks for the compliments.

It was a very unique spit roast ... I might be using it for a prompt maybe ... 

But you can look forward to MW8 - LOT's of steamy action there ...

One does not 'have' to stay within the normal chapter length limits if you are going OVER... its only if you are UNDER that one wants to keep to such guidelines!