I'm telling you. Bring the clippers and get to Stockholm. We can battle the beards together. Could be fun, until we get arrested. And then I have friends in all parts of law enforcement... 

They could plan ahead for some of the scents but ALL of them?

Fate...? She'd do it. 

They could plan ahead for some of the scents but ALL of them?

Wait until you hear about Isaacs family to find out how much planning has been going to make sure this Meta/White Wolf/boy 'makes it' - whatever 'making it' is ... a bit of scent imprinting is nothing compared to that ...

I'm telling you. Bring the clippers and get to Stockholm. We can battle the beards together. Could be fun, until we get arrested. And then I have friends in all parts of law enforcement... 

Fate...? She'd do it. 

The right guys in law enforcement might actually join us

• Like 1

Wait until you hear about Isaacs family to find out how much planning has been going to make sure this Meta/White Wolf/boy 'makes it' - whatever 'making it' is ... a bit of scent imprinting is nothing compared to that ...

The right guys in law enforcement might actually join us

I thought I already figured out some of the story behind Isaac's family....

Fate...? She'd do it. 

Pupp I think you need to take some discrete cellphone pics of these Prime and Rob's.

I thought I already figured out some of the story behind Isaac's family....

Pupp I think you need to take some discrete cellphone pics of these Prime and Rob's.

You know I tried that once... Didn't go as planned! LOL I'm no spy, let's just leave it at that. 

And I just know Isaac's story is something heartbreakingly terrible. I'll hate it, won't I? 

I could share the pic of one Prime I encountered, if you like? Not mine (they were awful fuzzy). 

You know I tried that once... Didn't go as planned! LOL I'm no spy, let's just leave it at that. 

And I just know Isaac's story is something heartbreakingly terrible. I'll hate it, won't I? 

I could share the pic of one Prime I encountered, if you like? Not mine (they were awful fuzzy). 

Yes do share....

As for Isaac's family. What I've figured out is a bit heartbreaking and totally sets up what path he took.

So I guess perfect for Meta  :devil:

Do any of them come from a good happy family?

• Isaac - parents died leading him to his future path. I'm not spoiling that.
  • Warren - Mother died in child birth, father in his early teens
  • Brian - Momons who kicked him out
  • Sam - Parents died in the Chestnut vs Fir War then grew up an Omega.
  • Al - Mother died in childbirth. No clue about his father.
  • CE - basically kicked out because he wouldn't marry a woman and had a jealous younger brother who wants everything he has. He thought he was in a happy family until he was given the arranged marriage.
  • Leo - No idea about his parents other than they are in Canada
  • Prime - A non loving mother who was setup politically to breed him. Kicked by his dad because of prophecy.
  • Bradley - No idea about his parents other than his mother is controling.
  • Colt - Mother put him in a dumpster so he'd be raised by a drunk and a prostitute but in kept him 'safe and hidden'. Paid them to keep him and then paid Colt after he was 13. His father is an unknown but supposedly powerful 'half wolf shifter'.
  • Gavin - Seperated from his mother after his birth. She is either dead or maried off to another pack. His father may have died in the Chestnut vs Fir War or might not have. But we know his father wasn't around.
  • Jett - Closest thing to a happy family
Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

Do any of them come from a good happy family?

• Isaac - parents died leading him to his future path. I'm not spoiling that.
  • Warren - Mother died in child birth, father in his early teens
  • Brian - Momons who kicked him out
  • Sam - Parents died in the Chestnut vs Fir War then grew up an Omega.
  • Al - Mother died in childbirth. No clue about his father.
  • CE - basically kicked out because he wouldn't marry a woman and had a jealous younger brother who wants everything he has. He thought he was in a happy family until he was given the arranged marriage.
  • Leo - No idea about his parents other than they are in Canada
  • Prime - A non loving mother who was setup politically to breed him. Kicked by his dad because of prophecy.
  • Bradley - No idea about his parents other than his mother is controling.
  • Colt - Mother put him in a dumpster so he'd be raised by a drunk and a prostitute but in kept him 'safe and hidden'. Paid them to keep him and then paid Colt after he was 13. His father is an unknown but supposedly powerful 'half wolf shifter'.
  • Gavin - Seperated from his mother after his birth. She is either dead or maried off to another pack. His father may have died in the Chestnut vs Fir War or might not have. But we know his father wasn't around.
  • Jett - Closest thing to a happy family

Paradise then ...

I think they all come from crap backgrounds because it makes them easier to cull from their original packs.  Some of it was because the parents or family were downright terrible (e.g. Colt's foster parents, Brian's homophobic family, etc.) others were maneuvered by 'fate' to do things that chased the inner circle wolves away (e.g. Prime's dad).  If their families were great people who loved and accepted them (or didn't listen to what some prophecy said) they never would have met.. 

Wonder why I was so jealous when I saw this the first time as kid ...

ahh Cher :)

Wonder why I was so jealous when I saw this the first time as kid ...

So you wanted to dress up as Cher so you could have those sailors dying to grind against you right? Makes you wonder why someone hasn't been put in drag yet....

Or maybe you wanted to be one of the sailors oogling Cher.... and each other.

Edited by PkCrichton

So Prompt Stud

So this was a bit funny as I had just reread the chapters this is set around a day or so before reading the prompt. It made the prompt really just fit right in with the events of Battles to me. That said what new or ephasized things have come to light with this prompt?

Until I was rereading Battles I'd actually forgotten that Isaac seems to have an uncanny ability to sense when vampires are near bye. It is by far not has helpful as Colt ability to smell them and Al's to smell the queens but it is still something that can be very handy for them as they try and maneuver events in the future. That said just what has Colt so worried about Isaac in the end?

The use of Warren again for waiting on Colt is funny as it really continues what was seen before. He bakes for Colt using the skills he learned from Iris just wanting to please him with his abilities given he isn't a smart Beta, he never served in the military and never attended college like all the others. So all he has is his service as a police man and his cooking skills.

We get another reminder of Al and the issue of his desiring Colt even when straight. For a while this became a moot point given events but it's become very relivant again given present circumstances.

So Colt views them all as 'puppies' oh how they would all be very angry over that piece of information. But who would be classified under each of the breeds Colt names? Labradors, St. Bernhards, German Shepherds and Rottweilers. Who do you think fits each breed amongst Prime, Brian, CE, Sam, Isaac, Leo, Al and Warren?

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

The breeds guessing is interesting. I've never had a dog and only ever hung out with labs, so I have kind of limited knowledge of the breeds beyond common perceptions. But I'll give it a go:

Lab: Warren, Brian

St B: CE, Prime

GS: Al, Sam

R: Leo, Isaac

Lol...

• Like 1

The breeds guessing is interesting. I've never had a dog and only ever hung out with labs, so I have kind of limited knowledge of the breeds beyond common perceptions. But I'll give it a go:

Lab: Warren, Brian

St B: CE, Prime

GS: Al, Sam

R: Leo, Isaac

I agree, except I see Sam and Leo as Rottweilers and Al and Isaac as German Shepherds.

You do know Colt will be quite :pissed: with us for doing this, right? :o:pinch:

• Like 1

No, no... He's laughing along with us. Prime is the one growling.

From MetaPrompt: Stud

Colt lifted the corner of his mouth, ostentatiously forcing himself to smile. “No, Emma. We only sleep together.”

“Like puppies?”

“Like puppies. And I do have some really big puppies: Labradors, St. Bernhards, German shepherds, Rottweilers, but yes puppies. – But don’t tell them …” – ‘And don’t try to picture who is what dog breed,’ he begged in his mind.

From MetaPrompt: Stud

Colt lifted the corner of his mouth, ostentatiously forcing himself to smile. “No, Emma. We only sleep together.”

“Like puppies?”

“Like puppies. And I do have some really big puppies: Labradors, St. Bernhards, German shepherds, Rottweilers, but yes puppies. – But don’t tell them …” – ‘And don’t try to picture who is what dog breed,’ he begged in his mind.

:rofl:

Like putting a line like that in the text would stop the Rant from touching it 0:):gikkle::D:gikkle::devil: