So here something no one has talked about or mentioned at all... Back in MW1 every wolf's appearance was mysteriously shifted to fit Colt's subconcious preferences once they were bonded and had their first bonded shift. So now that Colt is 'dead' would their wolves start to assert some of their own preferences back onto their bodies? CE's human fur for example he really liked.

Things that were altered due to Colt's preferences

• Facial Hair removed
  • Body Hair removed
  • Ears were altered to stick out
  • Legs were altered to be bowed
  • Tattoos were removed other than ones specified were good to keep. CP/USMC tattoos
Edited by PkCrichton

So here something no one has talked about or mentioned at all... Back in MW1 every wolf's appearance was mysteriously shifted to fit Colt's subconcious preferences once they were bonded and had their first bonded shift. So now that Colt is 'dead' would their wolves start to assert some of their own preferences back onto their bodies? CE's human fur for example he really liked.

• Facial Hair removed
  • Body Hair removed
  • Tattoos were removed other than ones specified were good to keep. CP/USMC tattoos

I'm thinking they changed to enforce the Meta bond but they'll stay that way due to love... Maybe the tattoos will disappear to show they aren't 'his' anymore, but at heat I think they'll always be his. Alistair can try as he might, but it won't change.

OK, so I'm romantic this morning. Deal with it! ;)

• Like 1

• Facial Hair removed
  • Body Hair removed

I'm thinking they changed to enforce the Meta bond but they'll stay that way due to love... Maybe the tattoos will disappear to show they aren't 'his' anymore, but at heat I think they'll always be his. Alistair can try as he might, but it won't change.

OK, so I'm romantic this morning. Deal with it! ;)

Personally I think that as they have been morning things have stayed the same. I think that even if a new Meta wants the CP tattoo gone they would actually refuse that demand. I do think that a new Meta coming into play could cause more physical changes but there are some features the boys and their wolves wouldn't accept. There are probably some small changes that will happen over time as they get over their loss and subconciously let go of Colt. I don't think they would ever will any major changes upon themselves though.

So I have another FanFic ready to post but I'm torn on posting it during the 2 days of Canon Chapter posting by JAR. When would you all like to see this new one posted?

Well never heard a comment so I posted it. Hope you like it https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/pkcrichton/metafanfics

I was just going to say no one ever has said no to an update here! LOL

Yeah I decided why wait and just posted it lol. I was reluctant to post it right now since Fri/Sat is JAR's Meta posting day but given how closely tied this MetaFanFic Revelations was to the previous chapter it felt like it should be posted before our minds moved to far into another time period. I had actually had this one written for almost a month but was trying to see if there was anything more to do with it until I got a little JAR note to wait till after Chapter 6 as it actually prompted some changes to what I'd written due to new canon information in Prophecies 6. Hope you all enjoy it as we wait for Chapter 7 to fall today.

To lighten up the mood:

I will say this the story was one dimensional, two leads flat with no depth to them but I like the LORE additions that the Twilight series had for Vamps and Shifters.

And another song for you

I never got those movies. I guess I'm too old... 

Remember they were written for Teen and Preteen girls. The same generation of girls who are sexting and bullying each other online. Supposedly it was to give them the image in the end that a girl can be strong even when she came from being weak. I think the Divergent and Hunger Games series did a better job of that or better yet.... Black Widow in Avengers... I did read the books and watch the movies but I hated the focus on Bella and her characterization. The characters that had more to them were mostly ignored and barely explored. But again I looked at it for the Lore/Myth side of things instead of the main character's story.

Colt's wolves or at least most of them seem to have purposes with skills/abilities. What could the abilities and skills of the others be?

• Prime - Big ass Alpha with a human heart. The Grill Master?
  • Brian - Speed and brain
  • CE - His heart, stamina and ferocity
  • Sam - Muscles? He is bigger than CE and Prime which is saying something.
  • Isaac - Sense Danger
  • Leo - Medical Knowledge that saved Colt's life and figured out the scent/roids relationship.
  • Al - Nose to detect most of the queens to be eliminated
  • Warren - Adorable? Good a baking?

Those not currently in the IC but might be eventually
  • Bradley - ???
  • Jett - ???
Edited by PkCrichton

We have to find another superpower for Warren than being adorable and baking... Sure, he had had a quiet time at work lately, but his police skills must be worth something! If he finds a way to handle his insecurities, he'll probably be a pretty good judge of character. And he of course needs to stop drinking..

We have to find another superpower for Warren than being adorable and baking... Sure, he had had a quiet time at work lately, but his police skills must be worth something! If he finds a way to handle his insecurities, he'll probably be a pretty good judge of character. And he of course needs to stop drinking..

Warren was doing some Forensics work when they needed it all on his own. You know the work thats been glorified over the last decade by CSI and even NCIS(spin off of JAG a show Colt loved) :2thumbs: