The breeds guessing is interesting. I've never had a dog and only ever hung out with labs, so I have kind of limited knowledge of the breeds beyond common perceptions. But I'll give it a go:

Lab: Warren, Brian

St B: CE, Prime

GS: Al, Sam

R: Leo, Isaac

Of the options Colt names I think they could break down as follows.

Labradors - Warren, Brian

St. Bernhards - Leo, Al

German Shepherds - CE, Prime

Rottweilers - Sam, Isaac

Sam's apparently a labrador, according to Colt ! (see metaprompt Taxi)

• Like 1

So I decided to go hunting within the narrative of MetaWolf and I found a few references to Labradors and our Wolves...

Colt smiled carefully. Isaac’s wolf was special. While the others ultimately were predators, Isaac’s wolf was so gentle and submissive; more like a Labrador dog than a wild beast – despite his fangs, claws and size.

Isaac’s wolf was special. While the others ultimately were predators, Isaac’s wolf was so gentle and submissive; more like a Labrador dog than a wild beast

When Colt wanted to get out of his Audi, Sam came running towards him with a smile of a Labrador welcoming his long lost owner, who’d spent a year abroad.

“Don’t be late,” Colt teased and left the guest house without further explanation, Isaac running behind him like loyal Labrador to fulfill his bodyguard duties.
‘More black points from Isaac for comparing him to Labrador,’ Leo thought with resignation.

“Okay, let’s get going then,” Colt said hoping he didn’t sound eager like a labrador puppy.

So Isaac and Sam are Labradors. Colt even equates himself to one in one instance.

I did look for the other three breeds but I couldn't find any direct quotes outside of Prompt Stud.

• Labradors - Sam, Isaac
  • St. Bernhards -
  • German Shepherds -
  • Rottweilers -

I find it a little funny I had both Isaac and Sam as Rottweilers and they ended up both being Labs.

Edited by PkCrichton