• Whatever is cheapest.
    • Aqua
    • Probe
    • ForPlay
    • Elbow Grease
    • Anal Ease
    • Other Water Based lube
    • Other Non-Water Based Lube

Check out Amazon.com. They have all sorts of toys and lube's avaliable for sale.

Well rebellious Ryan is more fun with lube :o:P

I am a generic user, brand name doesn't matter to me

(Removed bottle, just noticed the words, too obvious and might not go well with the kids) :devil: 

Edited by W_L

I use Fun Factory's Toy Fluid for my toys (which are all from there because I'm a brand whore when it comes to toys). For sex, I tend to just go with whatever's available, usually water-based. Currently I think I've got one I bought in a pharmacy in Finland...

If I may ask, Thorn, what was that Fin brand? I may find it useful in my story since one of my main characters is a Fin.

Thx

If I may ask, Thorn, what was that Fin brand? I may find it useful in my story since one of my main characters is a Fin.

Thx

It's called Amoa Aqua. And in case you were wondering, the Finnish word for lube is 'liukuvoide'. :P

I just bought this one cause it was cheap. Throughout Scandinavia and the Nordics you also find both condoms and lubricants of the brand RFSU, which was originally a Swedish group dealing in sexual education. :)

(Link if you're interested)

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1

It's called Amoa Aqua. And in case you were wondering, the Finnish word for lube is 'liukuvoide'. :P

I just bought this one cause it was cheap. Throughout Scandinavia and the Nordics you also find both condoms and lubricants of the brand RFSU, which was originally a Swedish group dealing in sexual education. :)

(Link if you're interested)

Thank you, Thorn. Also Snowflake and Brian thank you....hehehehe.

They are my lovers in my story.

• Like 1