My guess so far is that the Goat plays a similar role to Aaron in DD...

Yep, steals a car, and frames Nelson for it. Either that, or the Goat outs Milo.

:lmao::lmao:

Hmmm so what you're saying is, the goat's the black sheep of the Larmont family?

lol okay I promise no more bad puns...well for a day or so anyway ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm so what you're saying is, the goat's the black sheep of the Larmont family?

lol okay I promise no more bad puns...well for a day or so anyway ;)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

That was baaaaaadd..... :sheep:

Actually, here's what I see happeneing.......

Milo never comes out of the closet. He stays in the whole time, and just when it seems like he's going to be able to stay closeted, the goat runs up from behind and hits him so hard he comes flying out of the closet door.

My guess so far is that the Goat plays a similar role to Aaron in DD...

Yep, steals a car, and frames Nelson for it. Either that, or the Goat outs Milo.

I knew that was going to happen, but I also think.......

After some long and hard thinking, I've come to a conclusion......

Combining my love of Goat meat with the lack of a good ITE group, i've decided to form the GDITE's.......GOAT for DINNER IN THE END. When Milo's familia and Nelsons Family sit down for dinner at the end of the story, the goats big role in the story will finally be revealed.....he's the common link that will forever bond these two families

That goat's nothing but trouble, and it would be best if he simply wound up on a plate :)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

That was baaaaaadd..... :sheep:

baaaaaaaaadd. :P

I think I have to go with the flock and add that I think Juanita will help pull the wool over Mr Trust's eyes when she finds out about Milo. Maybe she also will have a lot to do with the new wife - either exposing her as the evil demon she is or showing her good side to Milo? Probably going a bit too far with that guessing though :D .

• 1 month later...

Milo is not that unusual a name as noted in previous messages.

Names based on grain crops and such are not unheard of. Besides Milo, there are Alfafa, Buckwheat, Farina, etc.

Cotton Mather is too much of a stretch, though.